T Nation

Think My Tests Bottles Are Different

Well im running a 12 week Test-E cycle. (500mg/week)
The guy I got the stuff from, gave me 5 weeks worth at the start, and got me the rest today. Now heres the problem.

The first bottle was straight testosterone enanthate, this bottle says testosterone enanthate: suspended in ethyl oleate, and looks a little less oily, and a little more clear. Not only that, but the first bottle said 250mg/mL and this one is 400mg/mL

This is my first cycle, so obviously I have never ran into something like this. Is this gonna screw my cycle up? Any advice would help.

[quote]gesture wrote:
Well im running a 12 week Test-E cycle. (500mg/week)
The guy I got the stuff from, gave me 5 weeks worth at the start, and got me the rest today. Now heres the problem.

The first bottle was straight testosterone enanthate, this bottle says testosterone enanthate: suspended in ethyl oleate, and looks a little less oily, and a little more clear. Not only that, but the first bottle said 250mg/mL and this one is 400mg/mL

This is my first cycle, so obviously I have never ran into something like this. Is this gonna screw my cycle up? Any advice would help.[/quote]

So long as the test itself is legitimate, you’re fine. You will have to adjust the amount you inject, as one is dosed higher per milliliter, but that’s about it. Occasionally you will get one brand which is actually dosed significantly above (rare) or below (much more common) the actual stated mg/ml ratio. But you are only running 500mg/week so you’re probably okay. That is, unless one of the batches is way off or counterfeit, which you can’t really know.

Actually William Llewelyn’s (sp?) Anabolics reference books have lots of lab tests of many different brands of AAS. If you can get ahold of that, it is a good place where you can possibly cross reference and remove all doubt.

Final answer: don’t worry about it.

You actually lucked out. Ethyl Oleate is a very helpful, thin, pain-reducing solvent. It’s by far my favorite solvent so far, and I don’t think I ever want anything else, although I don’t think yours is brewed in 100% EO. Maybe a majority split, since you would have to use a higher percentage of it to brew at a 400mg/ml concentration.

You’ll probably notice it’s a lot easier to draw out your bottles that read Ethyl Oleate (I’d suggest you use as thin as 25g to inject, 23 to draw), and a lot less painful once injected.

All I have to say is…Nice, I like.