Think My Package Got Seized

so as i have no idea what has happened to my package, and neither does any one else from the post office or my appt building i figure it is gone.

talked to a USPS rep a couple mins ago. she sent my complaint to an inspector (after i asked her not to but apparently it is protocol) and to my local post office - again.

they basically said there was no signature required so we cant confirm it wasnt delivered to you AKA go fuck yourself…

idk what the deal is if the authorities got it, some how, if they would contact me but…

at this point do you think it would be unwise to re order?

I just got my stuff today- delivered via USPS and the package was laying in my box OPEN and unsealed- the inside envelope was open as well. Obviously somebody went through it and it was VERY OBVIOUS what everything inside was as there was no ‘clever disguise’ like I know some companies try to get away with. Some guy was just sitting outside in a chair facing the mailboxes too (which I’ve never seen) and he says “HEY, HOW’S IT GOIN’?” as I walk up to the box. For a second, I really thought I was being set up. But everything was in there. Walked back in and no issues thus far other than my Tren being 200mg/ml instead of 250mg.

Still a little nervous now that the package was gone through but nothing seized…

[quote]Lurxalot wrote:

[quote]JACOB11379 wrote:
Honestly bro I dont think you got what it takes to do steroids…you got some serious roid noid bro! Bonez gave you the best common sense approach your gonna get, read it again. Good luck! :slight_smile:
[/quote]
im not sure i follow. i thought i understood bonez post correctly though.

i live in an apartment. i dont have to sign for anything. all mail is sent to the front desk.
[/quote]
Thats actually my bad I read it wrong.

[quote]Lurxalot wrote:
so as i have no idea what has happened to my package, and neither does any one else from the post office or my appt building i figure it is gone.

talked to a USPS rep a couple mins ago. she sent my complaint to an inspector (after i asked her not to but apparently it is protocol) and to my local post office - again.

they basically said there was no signature required so we cant confirm it wasnt delivered to you AKA go fuck yourself…

idk what the deal is if the authorities got it, some how, if they would contact me but…

at this point do you think it would be unwise to re order?[/quote]

I would consider using a different address.

[quote]JACOB11379 wrote:
I would consider using a different address.
[/quote]
jw but reason being that the first address was messed up or bc the rare chance that my mail might be watched or what ever?

so i figured i would give one last call to the post office. the guy i spoke to tracked the package on his end and confirmed that it was delivered to a near by university instead of my address. apparently when that happens it is sent back to the main distribution center for the area then sent back out. according to him it should take 10-14 days to get back to me…

i never heard of that (being sent back around and taking that long) before… any way i just wanted to see what any neutral third parties thought?

crazy dreams from G6/Mod GRF is def not helping me think it over clearly lol

How many dollars worth of stuff draws attention?

[quote]Lurxalot wrote:
so i figured i would give one last call to the post office. the guy i spoke to tracked the package on his end and confirmed that it was delivered to a near by university instead of my address. apparently when that happens it is sent back to the main distribution center for the area then sent back out. according to him it should take 10-14 days to get back to me…

i never heard of that (being sent back around and taking that long) before… any way i just wanted to see what any neutral third parties thought?

crazy dreams from G6/Mod GRF is def not helping me think it over clearly lol[/quote]
be careful and chaulk this up as a loss.

[quote]MaddyD wrote:

[quote]Lurxalot wrote:

crazy dreams from G6/Mod GRF is def not helping me think it over clearly lol[/quote]
be careful and chaulk this up as a loss.[/quote]

yeah you’re right. if it doesnt come, fuck it, ill put in a couple extra hours at work and re order.

although, i never know what ic an believe bc i’ve spoken to so many idiots, the woman i spoke to today said it should be coming in a couple business days or so… whatvere