Think My Kid Bro Robbed My Parents

Long story short, kid bro lives with older bro, parents were round at mine today and in the magic couple of hours somebody burgaled them.

My older bro caught my little bro coming home during the time after they were robbed and heres a few key factors:

1. He has a house key and knows the alarm
  2. He knows the they were gonna be out
  3. He used to live with them and hates my dad
  4. Wants them to sell up so he can have his share(he’s a scrounging bastard, never worked and they, like idiots gave him a share!)

Now this might not seem much to say it was him but here goes…

1)Front door was locked and alarm still on when my parents got home but hadn’t set off.

1. A back window had been opened which was very difficult for anyone to get through and looks like a intentional diversion. Not a single smudge, print or anything on or around the window, frame or ornaments infront. The dust was still there perfectly untouched. Impossible to get in or out without touching it!!

2. Nothing in the house was touched, they went straight to bedroom, found a small safe box cut into the matress (with 50k+ of gold) and took jut that. There was a box and bag at the side ofthe bed with 2k in each, they never touched it!!

3. When we all went round to theirs,my younger bro kept saying stupid things like ‘alarm might have been flashing, you must’ve not noticed,’ ‘they would’ve only took safe instead of cash cos it was easier’ etc loadsa bull shit stuff!!!

4. happened between 9.45 and 11.00am on a sunday(today) on a culdasac with many houses around in clear view.

5. my older bro said he was shaking like he had done something wrong and not like he had heard my parents had been robbed!!

From what has happened today im pretty shocked and me, my bro, his ex and a few others all can’t believe how bad this looks, totally messed up, only parents are stupid not to see it. It seems like he walked in, tried to make it look like a robbery but fucked up cos he is clueless and everything points to him.

Question is how the fuck do we call him on it, he’s autistic, mentally abit crazy, balemic plus aload of other shit!!

Dear Abby is out for the rest of the semester.

She sent me.

I suggest you all go to his house, wait for him to come home but hide…wait for him to come in the room and then wrap him in the floor rug. You may have to hit him on the head a few times to calm him down…but he’s a little off anyway so this really shouldn’t hold you back much.

Once subdued, you can tie him to a chair and easily saw off individual fingers until he tells you the truth.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

She sent me.

I suggest you all go to his house, wait for him to come home but hide…wait for him to come in the room and then wrap him in the floor rug. You may have to hit him on the head a few times to calm him down…but he’s a little off anyway so this really shouldn’t hold you back much.

Once subdued, you can tie him to a chair and easily saw off individual fingers until he tells you the truth.[/quote]

Funnily enough this is something along the lines of what i will do!!

She sent me.

Once subdued, you can tie him to a chair and easily saw off individual fingers until he tells you the truth.[/quote]

I’m with X on this I had a friend who was so far into drugs he faked a home invasion of his mom’s house and stole a bunch of her stuff, we stopped being friends shortly after that

Don’t forget the party favors!

Good luck!

Don’t forget the party favors!

Good luck![/quote]

He’d go down too quick with that a nice sledgehammer to his kneecaps and hands and not only won’t he ever steal again he’ll never walk again either

Just jump conclusions, scapegoat the guy and disown him.

Force him to listen to the entire Phil Collins opus.

I hear this is what they did to Guantanamo inmates if waterboarding failed to obtained results.

[quote]ranengin wrote:
Force him to listen to the entire Phil Collins opus.

I hear this is what they did to Guantanamo inmates if waterboarding failed to obtained results.[/quote]

LOL!!

Have you tried hitting him?

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
Just jump conclusions, scapegoat the guy and disown him.[/quote]

Sometimes things are exactly as they seam.

If he’s as dumb as it seems, he should do something extravagant and way out of his usual financial abilities very soon.

You could also report this to the police so that they can survey the cash for gold and pawn shops in the area when he tries to exchange it.

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
Just jump conclusions, scapegoat the guy and disown him.[/quote]

Sometimes things are exactly as they seam.

[/quote]
And sometimes they are not.

She sent me.

This.

Take him to a sadist dentist and have him keep asking him if it’s safe. Marathon man his ass.

If you do torture him, please use some version of the line from Pulp Fiction:

“What now? Let me tell you what now. I’ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin’ niggers, who’ll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin’, hillbilly boy? I ain’t through with you by a damn sight. I’ma get medieval on your ass.”

Wow wow wow just found out whats happened, my dad set it all up!!! He is jealous, an old traditional cunt(indian one) and is fucked off we are helping our young bro by moving him in with my older bro and introduicng him to friends, women, fun etc. He has lost control of him and did this to cause a massive rift!!!

Well have fun dealing with your messed up family sorry bro.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
Well have fun dealing with your messed up family sorry bro. [/quote]

Oh but i have been for 25years, my dad is scum. Time for some of your ideas on him!!!