T Nation

Think I Have an Infection. Help

Hi, i took a shot of 2mg of Test 250 into my Quad on Sunday night. I beleive it was in the wrong area and was shot into the middle of my quad high up near my groin. The next day there was a slight pain, then come tuesday i could barely walk.

There was no redness or whatsoever and the whole quad was in pain. Now its Thursday and i woke up this morning and the pain has been localised lower down my quad and its a red blotch which is very tender and still restricting my movement. It is also slightly itchy.

Does anyone have any ideas/advice? Shot into my quad a few times before and never felt this.

All help will be appreciated. Thanks

Mike

What in God possesed you to shoot on inner quad instead of out quad?
It is red and hot then its infected. Suggest seeking medical help...

Agreed with the above poster 1. just go tell your doc, cut the BS and get expert advice, and 2 WTF were you thinking? You NEVER shoot on the inside of your quad.

BTW it is my PERSONAL OPINION you missed the meat of the muscle and the oil is working its way down your leg hence the pain starting to localize in your lower quad. I know this because a dumb assed Nurse thought she was going to show me how to quad inject once and did that. Worst freaking pain I have ever felt and I have completely ruptured my patellar tendon before! Freaking hurt for days till the crap was absorbed.

Agreed with the above poster 1. just go tell your doc, cut the BS and get expert advice, and 2 WTF were you thinking? You NEVER shoot on the inside of your quad.

BTW it is my PERSONAL OPINION you missed the meat of the muscle and the oil is working its way down your leg hence the pain starting to localize in your lower quad. I know this because a dumb assed Nurse thought she was going to show me how to quad inject once and did that. Worst freaking pain I have ever felt and I have completely ruptured my patellar tendon before! Freaking hurt for days till the crap was absorbed.