Things You've Made

Looks great!

Thanks! It’s really easy to do in photoshop. So if you feel bored :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Finally started the book I’ve been saying I was gonna write for the last year. Wrapped up the prologue last night. For anybody that likes fantasy novels, check it out and give me some feedback on how it can be better.

PS i changed things up so there’s not a random long ass flashback in the middle of a battle scene lol.

Edited one last time for the prologue and completed first chapter.

3 Likes

I’m just racing through, I haven’t read the prologue, but if you’re going to write a novel you should quick-quick read Stephen King’s On Writing.

1 Like

Also, here’s a painting of Sonic the Hedgehog that my son made that proves a five year old is more artistic than I am lol

2 Likes

I like it so far mate, I don’t really have any criticism though, constructive or not…

Pretty good first draft. Nice job!

We made this step today (well, cut it) and the porch itself last year.

IMG_6392

IMG_6394

I love my house so much. Also, dat ass.

4 Likes

Since spouse projects are allowed. Wife is making the goblin from Maximum Overdrive for her nephew’s rat rod. Carving it out of foam and then going to lay fiberglass over the foam to make the goblin. Still in process.

11 Likes

That’s wicked! Where will it sit on the ratrod?

The front like in the movie. He has a double pass through aluminum radiator to cool the old flat head. Mouth will let air through.

Going to put red lights in the eyes for when it’s sitting at car shows. Can’t have then on while the car is on the road… no red lights on the front of the vehicle for obvious reasons.

Should freak out unaware people looking in their rear view mirrors.

4 Likes

that’s totally amazing!

1 Like

Seriously very cool. Please keep updating pics until it’s finished!

S

Hey, those were my projects, too! Just before taking that pic I was under the rock, getting it squared. He was in the backhoe, though, so no one was there to take a picture of my ass. It’s also my job to fill in around these rock steps, so a good bit of rock work for me, too.

I’ve manned both sides of the tractor/backhoe at various times. Generally if he’s working, I’m working.

I wasn’t the primary on the porch, but touched every single piece of it, either to carry, place, hold, or paint (paint all me).

Easy. You weren’t the first person to post a spouse project. No offense intended.

Also I helped capture freeze frames of the goblin truck, and help vacuum up the foam that gets everywhere from carving. And I’m sure I will have to help with fiberglass. So I can claim like 5% Haha.

Nice! My friend Dennis ( who passed away in april) would have LOVED it!

Ha! Okay, I’ll give myself 25% of the projects above. On the other hand, when we were moving the rock into place he was all “don’t get under it or between it and the house, and if it starts to slide just get away fast,” but then when it was uneven it turned into “here, I’ll use a sketchy ass, roll-y ass pole to lever the rock up while you put half your body underneath to move the support blocks.”

Built a bed frame for the brother in laws spare bedroom. Japanese style, only higher. Since it was just a fun project we made a challenge, no measuring tape can be used. The square, level/plum were fair game.

5 Likes

As an ex furniture maker I am both appalled and impressed that you made that without measuring anything!

4 Likes

I re-covered the seats in the other half’s bike. Used a sexy oiled leather.

IMG_0910

8 Likes