Things You'd Like to Ask Your Dogs

Isn’t that the bit from Lassie

1 Like

On a side note, I’d love to be able to walk in sit down make a bunch of woof sounds, have the dog bark back and forth for a few minutes. Then have him go off while I sit down before he brings me back a paper or shoes or similar.

I’d then bring people over and try comvince them that the dog asked how I was, I told him I had a tough day then he said sit down, I’ll make everything better before bringing me the shoes/paper/etc.

1 Like

Sounds like an easy Youtube video if your dog is trainable enough. Mix in some whiney dog sounds though, not just woofs. You’ve got to deliver on authentic dog linguistics.

1 Like

Update: Took Javier out by myself in the truck. He sat on my lap hugging me with his front legs wrapped around my neck. He was shaking and panting. He was terrified so my theory about gods knowing who is in control of the car is a no-go.

1 Like

What do you think of humans and our clothes? Do you think there is something wrong with us, or just plain weird about how we are all furless and have to wear clothes? Do you think of our clothes as artificial fur? Do you wish you could take your fur off?

1 Like

Not all of us… not looking at anyone in particular :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s the question I would have asked! My dog sits on the bed and watches me get ready for work, and she watches me change after work into my workout clothes. I wonder if she marvels at my ability to “change color”?

1 Like

I only got 2 questions to ask my dog:

1. Why you watch me do it?
  2. Why do you start barking when it gets louder?

LOL, no lie.

1 Like

Update for me bringing my dog to school for everyone. She has an audition with all the senior teachers to see if she is cool enough to attend then I can bring her in full time.

1 Like

Wish her luck from me!

Give the dog one of those bone shaped hide things.

He doesn’t touch it all day long.

We go to bed, lights off. Ten minutes later, I hear the dog get up and walk off.

I hear him walk back in and settle back down soon after. Then I hear crunching and chewing for the next 45 minutes.

Why are you this annoying?!?!?!

1 Like