Things You Wish You Did at 20?

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
I’m not 20 yet but soon will be I want to skydive (afraid of heights) [/quote]

Yeah that’s excactly the answers I’m looking for. Other things I wanna try before turning 21:

-Bungee Jumping
-Fucking a Milf (30-40)

[quote]Saklig wrote:

Yeah that’s excactly the answers I’m looking for. Other things I wanna try before turning 21:

-Bungee Jumping
-Fucking a Milf (30-40)[/quote]

Did both before 21. Milf made for a better story. Fake boobs are awesome!

I wish I tried ecstasy.

Im 20. but im really with you on that MILF one! I must achieve that!

Well uuuuuh I’m almost 21. But uh before I turn 22 i’d like:

1. Have a 3some

2. Trip to Amsterdam to attend sensation white

3. Try some Es.

God bless lust.

Just what i’ve already done. No regrets.

Wish I went to Woodstock. Only missed it by a few years. I tried (and still do) to make up for it by seeing as many live shows as I can, though age has a way of making you much more selective.

Cappy

Enlisted in the Spanish-American War.

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
I’m not 20 yet but soon will be I want to skydive (afraid of heights) , shoot some kind of hand gun/rifle (from Canada eh .22 is pusay), Swim with sharks or coral reef dive (afraid of open water mostly sharks…dam you JAWS!). [/quote]

I respect that you want to better yourself, but you know, there is a difference between fears and phobias. I have a fear of sharks and open waters too. That’s because sharks will fucking eat you. I had to swim with sharks in Mexico last year. It was a horrible experience.

All I could think about was Discovery Channel documentaries and how I must look like bait with this silly orange thing on my waist bobbing up and down all helpless.
I still do not like sharks.

tl;dr: doing it will not necessarily rid you of fear of it

[quote]Artem wrote:
Fuzzyapple wrote:
I’m not 20 yet but soon will be I want to skydive (afraid of heights) , shoot some kind of hand gun/rifle (from Canada eh .22 is pusay), Swim with sharks or coral reef dive (afraid of open water mostly sharks…dam you JAWS!).

I respect that you want to better yourself, but you know, there is a difference between fears and phobias. I have a fear of sharks and open waters too. That’s because sharks will fucking eat you. I had to swim with sharks in Mexico last year. It was a horrible experience.

All I could think about was Discovery Channel documentaries and how I must look like bait with this silly orange thing on my waist bobbing up and down all helpless.

[/quote]

You’re supposed to fight your fears, not swim around it worrying about how you look.

Gotten a vasectomy…waited till I was 34…too late.

[quote]amphibian wrote:
Gotten a vasectomy…waited till I was 34…too late.[/quote]

rofl

[quote]shoo wrote:
Artem wrote:
Fuzzyapple wrote:
I’m not 20 yet but soon will be I want to skydive (afraid of heights) , shoot some kind of hand gun/rifle (from Canada eh .22 is pusay), Swim with sharks or coral reef dive (afraid of open water mostly sharks…dam you JAWS!).

You’re supposed to fight your fears, not swim around it worrying about how you look.[/quote]
That advice does not apply to all walks of life, especially when sharks are involved.
Sharks will fucking eat you.
What’s not to get? This isn’t like a deathly phobia of spiders.
Sharks will fuck your shit up.

Should’ve went in pharmacy instead of medicine haha!

My biggest regret is not discovering T-Nation earlier and not buying Mag10 legacy.
Other than that, I wish I had taken my education more seriously.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
John Roman wrote:

That or banged more 17 year olds.

that really applies to any age.[/quote]

I’m doing that now.

It’s everything I dreamed of and more.

(moralfags stfu)

should have NOT tried extacy.

should have kept fucking that petite little hottie instead of being all morals and ethics about it

should have worked full time for a year or two between highschool and college/uni

[quote]Artem wrote:
shoo wrote:
Artem wrote:
Fuzzyapple wrote:

You’re supposed to fight your fears, not swim around it worrying about how you look.
That advice does not apply to all walks of life, especially when sharks are involved.

[/quote]

Sharks are my ULTIMATE phobia. The thought of being stranded out in the middle of the water with fucking sharks all around me is terrifying in itself. If that ever does happen I will probably try to drown myself before being eaten alive. I’m scared to death of those things, they look like demons with those lifeless black eyes and giant toothy jaws. Ugh, I hate sharks.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Artem wrote:
shoo wrote:
Artem wrote:
Fuzzyapple wrote:

Sharks are my ULTIMATE phobia. The thought of being stranded out in the middle of the water with fucking sharks all around me is terrifying in itself. If that ever does happen I will probably try to drown myself before being eaten alive. I’m scared to death of those things, they look like demons with those lifeless black eyes and giant toothy jaws. Ugh, I hate sharks.[/quote]

Maybe this will help you overcome your fears a bit…