Things You Love in General

Pretty cool interests, ya’ll. I’ve added to my bucket list. Maybe T-Nation forums aren’t such a huge time waster!

Bold roast coffee served “black”
Knife hunting hogs (vids can be violent if you decide to youtube, be warned)
Golf
Spooning
Ariat cowboy boots
The smell of leather
3-D TV
Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, Original
Machacado with shredded beef
Chicken Korma
The sun rise
Redwing Hawks
Big Bend National Park
Banff, Canada and Jasper National Park

True Beauty,

Inspiration,

the few and all-too brief, true, lucid moments of Cognition

Cold beer
getting a smile from some random girl
sundresses
athletic chicks
being sharp dressed
good books
good food
cooking
finding new music
singing
musical theater
olympic lifting
learning something new

Nards

Indian curries
Pizza
Alcohol
Animals
Horror/thriller films
Football (soccer)
OHP’s
Fig rolls
Root beer
Carabina clips
Imagination!
Rock & dance music
Chocolate cheesecake
The night
Lady buttocks
The smell of old & new books
Mayo & mustard
Mental arithmetic
Anagrams
Words
Power-ballads

[quote]GorillaMon wrote:
Indian curries
Pizza
Alcohol
Animals
Horror/thriller films
Football (soccer)
OHP’s
Fig rolls
Root beer
Carabina clips
Imagination!
Rock & dance music
Chocolate cheesecake
The night
Lady buttocks
The smell of old & new books
Mayo & mustard
Mental arithmetic
Anagrams
Words
Power-ballads
[/quote]

Also ties & those machines in arcades that you can kick or punch

& of course, purple.

Myself.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Nards[/quote]

Orgasms. I love watching women/wife have them, especially.

I don’t love Nards. It’s too soon to know if i’ll love him right now… I do like him A LOT, though. Only time will tell, I guess.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[/quote]

you mean with dogs AND knife? then we actually DO have something in common.

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[/quote]

you mean with dogs AND knife? then we actually DO have something in common. [/quote]

Yes dogs included, I can’t say for certain but I’m pretty sure suicide is not something I would generally like.

I would not have taken you for a hunter.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Nards[/quote]

X 2[/quote]

x3 + Dwarf + Deej

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[/quote]

you mean with dogs AND knife? then we actually DO have something in common. [/quote]

Yes dogs included, I can’t say for certain but I’m pretty sure suicide is not something I would generally like.

[/quote]

I have some of the oldest family apbt blood there is and two dogo argentino imports from the grandson of the man that invented the breed (and i have some patterdale terriers for small game). the cur dogs do not interest me, although they are of course necessary…i leave that to my hunting partners.

i don’t consider myself a hunter in the traditional sense, as i am absolutely ambivilent regarding the kill …i’m a dogman that likes working with his dogs. i can tell you more about a dog in those milli-seconds prior to impact and during battle than you might know having owned the dog for years.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have some of the oldest family apbt blood there is and two dogo argentino imports from the grandson of the man that invented the breed (and i have some patterdale terriers for small game). the cur dogs do not interest me, although they are of course necessary…i leave that to my hunting partners.

i don’t consider myself a hunter in the traditional sense, as i am absolutely ambivilent regarding the kill …i’m a dogman that likes working with his dogs. i can tell you more about a dog in those milli-seconds prior to impact and during battle than you might know having owned the dog for years. [/quote]

I’ve seen some Argentinos in action. They are some bad ass dogs. The kill is the pinnacle of a hunt for me, everything else just leads up to it. But this is the closest we have come to an agreement for sure.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

i don’t consider myself a hunter in the traditional sense, as i am absolutely ambivilent regarding the kill …i’m a dogman that likes working with his dogs. i can tell you more about a dog in those milli-seconds prior to impact and during battle than you might know having owned the dog for years. [/quote]

I’ve seen some Argentinos in action. They are some bad ass dogs. The kill is the pinnacle of a hunt for me, everything else just leads up to it. But this is the closest we have come to an agreement for sure.
[/quote]

I had to google this breed was unfamiliar, are they dominate white? Google brought up all white.

My understanding is the Argentinos are all white. They are pretty effen bad ass.

Shit I like?

Good whiskey and whisky
being a dad
my wife
sleeping in on Sundays
Brazillian steak houses
American steak houses
steak off my grill
morning sex
evening sex
middle of the night sex
middle of the day sex
getting better
hitting PRs
Guiness
Stella Artois
Sleeping in and still being the first guy in the office, somehow (happend today)

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I had to google this breed was unfamiliar, are they dominate white? Google brought up all white. [/quote]

I don’t know. I had never heard of them either until I saw one at a hunt. He was white. They are a pretty new breed.

[quote]PeteS wrote:
My understanding is the Argentinos are all white. They are pretty effen bad ass.

Shit I like?

Good whiskey and whisky
being a dad
my wife
sleeping in on Sundays
Brazillian steak houses
American steak houses
steak off my grill
morning sex
evening sex
middle of the night sex
middle of the day sex
getting better
hitting PRs
Guiness
Stella Artois
Sleeping in and still being the first guy in the office, somehow (happend today)[/quote]

Okay Pete just had to Quote you for truth on your list. Except last one.

Family(of course)
The night sky
being the only person for miles in the mountains and hearing the tall pines trees creak in the wind.
orgasms
making out
starting over
explaining something difficult to understand to someone and having them understand
molasses kisses(the real sticky ones)
the beginning of a journey
outside, especially at night
feeling sleepy
sex

My niece / being an aunt
A good set of glutes/hams on a guy
Hitting PRs
Form fitting dresses
Heels
Cooking
Family time