Things You Get Crap For

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
The one I drive now is kind of a piece of shit and the drivers side door handle broke, so I fixed it with a loop of thick string (I know it’s ghetto, but it works just fine!)

[/quote]

This shit happened to me last month during a snow storm … I was shoveling it out and tried to open the door and well it was frozen shut … I open it up by reaching across the passenger side now … Keep telling myself “gotta fix that” but I’m too damn busy these days

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
The manager at my college gym periodically walks behind me muttering about “meatheads training with low reps don’t know what they’re doing”. It should be noted she’s obese and snacks on nature valley bars and bagels.[/quote]

Have you ever said anything to her about this? Called gym patrons ‘meatheads’ is not befitting of a gym manager.

Plus she’s a bitch.

[quote]green_kev wrote:
Being to much of a “guy,” lol
I get all the your life style is unhealthy, why donâ??t you just live.
People give me a hard time as i have the reputation in the military and in my family as calling people out on bullshit, some like it, many do not, usually those are the ones i call out on it.
[/quote]

I do that too. In my opinion, it is quite fun.
I also get crap for using correct grammar when I text.
I get crap for wanting to get out of high school.
I get crap for not liking Avatar (the shitty movie, not the cartoon show. The cartoon show is awesome).
That’s pretty much it though. After I have started calling people out, they have stopped giving me crap.

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
The manager at my college gym periodically walks behind me muttering about “meatheads training with low reps don’t know what they’re doing”. It should be noted she’s obese and snacks on nature valley bars and bagels.[/quote]

This strikes me as really strange for some reason. I don’t know why.

But the only thing I ever really get crap for is from the serving people for eating so gosh-darned much in the dining commons.

[quote]silverhydra wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

Have you ever said anything to her about this? Called gym patrons ‘meatheads’ is not befitting of a gym manager.

Plus she’s a bitch.[/quote]

I try to ignore her as much as possible as she’s pretty unpleasant. She mostly just sits there and eats, occasionally showing people how to use a bosu ball.

[quote]A Ninny Mouse wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

This strikes me as really strange for some reason. I don’t know why.

But the only thing I ever really get crap for is from the serving people for eating so gosh-darned much in the dining commons. [/quote]

Haha, when I had to eat at the dining hall, I’d have to come back for thirds because they’d never just give me a bigger serving.

Just me but I do not take crap from people outside my family. My wife gives me tons of shit for playing video games, football and reading. I am a little OC when I get into things and ignore her. Other than that she is the only one who matters, anybody else gives me shit I ignore them. Meaning they can be talking mid sentence and I will just walk off.

Funny,you guys get crap for playing video games but I get crap for not owning a console. Also,I get the most crap for wearing A/X and cologne. Its like if I dont wear crap from Goodwill,im a douche.

Flossing at my desk
Scratching my asshole(outside of the underwear)

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:
Funny,you guys get crap for playing video games but I get crap for not owning a console. Also,I get the most crap for wearing A/X and cologne. Its like if I dont wear crap from Goodwill,im a douche.[/quote]

What is A/X? Sorry I’m over the 35 hump and getting into the old and grumpy stage of life.

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:
Funny,you guys get crap for playing video games but I get crap for not owning a console. Also,I get the most crap for wearing A/X and cologne. Its like if I dont wear crap from Goodwill,im a douche.[/quote]

People are just hating on you. Armani makes some seriously good-looking clothes.

Leaving my shaker in the sink
Leaving more than one Jacket out of the closet at once
Not putting my laundry in the bag
Letting the dog wake me up in the morning
Not being nice to my MIL
Not doing my dishes
Empty diet coke cans on my passenger side floor
messy car in general
the general disarray of my bed stand

I could go on for awhile, I’m married.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Not being nice to my MIL
Not doing my dishes
messy car in general

[/quote]

X 2 I just named three but could be endless.

Not being nice to my MIL
Not doing my dishes
messy car in general

[/quote]

Well, sounds like she’s not doing her job, man! :wink:

FTR, I’m married too and I hear all of those except the dog and coke cans.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]JaX Un wrote:
working out
eating well
not drinking alcohol
not trying to sleep with every girl i see
still trying to graduate college at 24 years of age
my high consumption of protein powder/food in general[/quote]

I’m a little perplexed as to why anyone would give you crap for trying to obtain your bachelors at 24 … I’m 27 and have about 2 years under my belt … I only get positive responses

To me it sounds like you have your shit together … keep it up brutha[/quote]

i agree. why would anyone give a person shit for going to school?

Not being nice to my MIL
Not doing my dishes
messy car in general

[/quote]

I never saw the MIL acronym before, but when I read ‘Not being nice to my’ I instinctively said Mother-In-Law.

Oh boy I just can’t wait to get one of my own

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:

not to bust your balls, but if you were my friend i’d give you shit about wearing a/x too. i have nothing against designer clothes, just wear a good designer.

[quote]iamthewolf wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]JaX Un wrote:
working out
eating well
not drinking alcohol
not trying to sleep with every girl i see
still trying to graduate college at 24 years of age
my high consumption of protein powder/food in general[/quote]

I’m a little perplexed as to why anyone would give you crap for trying to obtain your bachelors at 24 … I’m 27 and have about 2 years under my belt … I only get positive responses

To me it sounds like you have your shit together … keep it up brutha[/quote]

i agree. why would anyone give a person shit for going to school?
[/quote]

Jealously. Plus, the people giving him shit for that probably dropped out of school or only completed the minimum requirements and are going nowhere in life.

For being, tall, dark, handsome, and fit
For not greeting everyone i know or meet when I go to the gym
For wearing all UnderArmour gear
For practicing my posing at the gym when I have a show coming up(yet they don’t say anything about others practicing their sport)
For not watching (or caring about Football, or any sport really)
For being able to eat whatever I want, whenever I want and still BRING IT
For being able to lose weight and fat fairly easy
For riding my Harley without a helmet (PUH-LEEZE leave me alone people!) I know the risks.
For not wanting to wash dishes or clean toilets (Women!)

[quote]cueball wrote:

Well, sounds like she’s not doing her job, man! :wink:

[/quote]

LOL

That is asking to wake up with a steak knife in the chest.