Things You Get Crap For

There are just some things that people bitch about you that either makes you feel good or you have no control over so,as the title says

-Time spent at the gym
-Extra attention on Aesthetics
-Moisturizing
-Slim Straights
-Eating Habits
-Liking Lady Gaga

being early to everything
being so big yet so light on my feet that I can stand behind you for like 10 mins without you knowing.
Walking like a wwe entrance
being highly emotional
being understanding, almost to the point of making it a detriment
Making all my own hair/skin care stuff from fruits and vegetables

the overall I’m “The world’s most bad ass teddy bear”

Being phukkin’ ALPHA

Being tha muthaphukkin’ MAIN

Rippin’ stop signs out of tha muthaphukkin’ ground and beating weak-ass bitch type beta males with it

Drinkin’ muthaphukkin’ milk and doin’ muthaphukkin’ squats and shit.

Stickin’ it in her muthaphukkin’ POOPER

Actually, I only get shit for driving a VW Beetle and wearing my Cannibal Corpse t-shirt. Lucky for me that no one gives a shit about my personal life, and I’m even more fortunate that most of the time it doesn’t bother me what other people think.

And WTF is a slim straight?

slim straight jeans make you feel good? judging by the guys that wear them id assume they would make you feel like a pretty princess.

also, how as a workout enthusaist can you fit into jeans with tiny little legs?? i have to buy loose fit jeans and size up because my legs got big from squatting.

[quote]clockworkchad wrote:
slim straight jeans make you feel good? judging by the guys that wear them id assume they would make you feel like a pretty princess.

also, how as a workout enthusaist can you fit into jeans with tiny little legs?? i have to buy loose fit jeans and size up because my legs got big from squatting. [/quote]

My ass is a 38+ while my waist is a 34- size.

Fuck jeans. I wear sweatpants and track pants unless I absolutely can’t. (Suit pants are tailored so they fit nice.)

Playing video games. I do what I want!

• Time spent at the gym x2
  • Sugar-free energy drink consumption
  • Frequency of eating
  • Wearing gloves, despite the fact 3 of my calluses went Mount St.Helens
  • Wearing a necklace

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

also, how as a workout enthusaist can you fit into jeans with tiny little legs?? i have to buy loose fit jeans and size up because my legs got big from squatting. [/quote]

Fuck jeans. I wear sweatpants and track pants unless I absolutely can’t. (Suit pants are tailored so they fit nice.)[/quote]

im always amazed at how baggy dress pants are usually cut. i swear they have more leg room than my jeans do.

Not.
Sharing.
Food.

They are “slim” not skinny. My thighs are arguably more noticeable. So is my ass.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

Fuck jeans. I wear sweatpants and track pants unless I absolutely can’t. (Suit pants are tailored so they fit nice.)[/quote]

im always amazed at how baggy dress pants are usually cut. i swear they have more leg room than my jeans do.
[/quote]

It is the pleats. They are amazing. The world can’t see my junk with them.

From my mother:

Comment: “Why do you always eat so much, give your internal organs a rest!”
My Answer: I eat because it helps me reach my goals in the gym. If my organs needed a rest, they would’ve let me know by now after 4 years of eating like this.

Comment: “You’ve gotten too big, and what good is it for if you have no flexibility?”
My Answer: First of all, I’m not “too big” at 5’11" and 202 lb. The flexibility comment comes from the fact that my mother had done gymnastics for a few years when she was young, but has since been largely inactive and has gotten fat. She now has trouble doing a simple BW squat.

Comment: “You’re so obsessed with this whole eating thing, you’re just weird!”
My Answer: Actually, it’s second nature to me now. I’m not even thinking or “obsessing” about my meals ever since I’ve had my routine down. And I’d rather worry about the food I put in my mouth rather than the next “Come Dine with Me” episode.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, too.

The manager at my college gym periodically walks behind me muttering about “meatheads training with low reps don’t know what they’re doing”. It should be noted she’s obese and snacks on nature valley bars and bagels.

Being to much of a “guy,” lol
I get all the your life style is unhealthy, why donâ??t you just live.
People give me a hard time as i have the reputation in the military and in my family as calling people out on bullshit, some like it, many do not, usually those are the ones i call out on it.

• spending so much time at the gym doing “meat head” workouts

• wearing high heels, i am NOT too tall to wear high heels

• harassing people on internet forums

• wearing mens beaters

My classes are all on Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30am to 3:30pm, so I bring a couple shakes with me and pound them between classes. My classmates still give me weird looks.

Then, in one class, we have a thing where every Thursday, a classmate brings food. Last Thursday, someone brought in sandwiches. I politely declined, and when the girl that brought them asked why, I told her that I don’t eat bread, but thanked her for bringing them. Hearing this, some fat cow angrily screamed, “YOU DON’T EAT BREAD?!?” I calmly replied that no, I do not. She gave me a scowl and sat there dumbfounded for a few minutes until class started. I’m still not really sure what that was about.

Bumping into people with my broad shoulders … … It’s such a hassle.

working out
eating well
not drinking alcohol
not trying to sleep with every girl i see
still trying to graduate college at 24 years of age
my high consumption of protein powder/food in general

[quote]JaX Un wrote:
working out
eating well
not drinking alcohol
not trying to sleep with every girl i see
still trying to graduate college at 24 years of age
my high consumption of protein powder/food in general[/quote]

I’m a little perplexed as to why anyone would give you crap for trying to obtain your bachelors at 24 … I’m 27 and have about 2 years under my belt … I only get positive responses

To me it sounds like you have your shit together … keep it up brutha

I get crap for wanting to fuck Lady Gaga, too… just something about that freakyness that makes me want to smash it! LOL

I get crap for the car I drive. (for the record my last two cars were a BMW and a Lexus but I didn’t renew the lease) The one I drive now is kind of a piece of shit and the drivers side door handle broke, so I fixed it with a loop of thick string (I know it’s ghetto, but it works just fine!) It’s got a dent or two as well… I get crap because I could easily afford something nicer, I just cant bring myself to buy a depreciating asset in a recession.

I also get crap for driving like a grandma in my shitty car. I guess I’m just never in a hurry…

I get crap from my mother and my brother about my diet, in fact my sister in law gave me “the joys of cooking with Soy” cookbook for Christmas last year as a joke (I eat a lot of red meat, and often bring my own food to family gatherings).

I get crap for choosing the “bachelor lifestyle”.

I tend to under dress and not shave every day, sometimes I get crap for that, but if it’s important, I’ll show up looking like I stepped out of GQ. (and sometimes I get crap for that! LOL)

I get crap for the number of shoes I have. And rightfully so (about 30 or 40 pairs not including what’s in storage). I am a shoe whore. I don’t know why, but I like good shoes. So I buy them (but good shoes also last, so I keep them a long time) I can’t win on this one, I’ll stop trying.

I get crap for not watching TV (I choose very carefully the media I am exposed to and I can watch any show I want, any time I want on my computer - It’s just easier to do it a season at a time)

That’s about it.