Things You Can Do In Dreams

I was wondering what sort of strange/interesting things you can do in your dreams that aren’t possible to do in real life. For example, I have an ability to descend stairs very rapidly in my dreams. All I have to do is put my toes up and I just glide over the stairs on my heels. It’s weird, but I somehow enjoy doing it and sometimes I’m even conscious (during my dream) to the fact that I can’t do this in real life.

DB

I can take really big jumps it’s really weird.

I always seem to fly. Actually more like a long, lofty, floating jump. The harder I jump, the higher I go and the longer I’m in the air. I when I say jump high, I mean a few hundred feet off the ground, and I lightly float back down.

What really bugs me is that I can’t punch normally in dreams. I try to but it’s as if my arms are bogged down and super-slow-moving, like I’m punching underwater. Very frustrating. :frowning:

Because, you know, sometimes you have to deck someone in a dream . . . .

I have a reoccurring dream(have it maybe once or twice a year)where a figure that appears to be Death chases me through a corn field. After a bit of this I make a stand and fight him, and kill him. This is the weird part, after I kill him and pull the hood up to see who it is, and it’s always Robert De Niro. What the hell is wrong with me?

You can pretty much do anything in a dream if you can figure it out. Look up lucid dreaming. I’ve never accomplished it, but it seems pretty cool.

[quote]Damici wrote:
What really bugs me is that I can’t punch normally in dreams. I try to but it’s as if my arms are bogged down and super-slow-moving, like I’m punching underwater. Very frustrating. :frowning:

Because, you know, sometimes you have to deck someone in a dream . . . .[/quote]
That happens to me too it’s horrible. It actually happens to alot of people (i.e. being slower when trying to flee, not baing able to scream)

I wonder why people have these universal types of dreams?

[quote]Corrosion wrote:
Damici wrote:

That happens to me too it’s horrible. It actually happens to alot of people (i.e. being slower when trying to flee, not baing able to scream)

I wonder why people have these universal types of dreams?[/quote]

Same here. I can’t fight for shit in most dreams. I think I have successfully fought and won in maybe three dreams. The rest it seems that I just couldn’t swing and if I did the punches were slow and soft.

[quote]Damici wrote:

Because, you know, sometimes you have to deck someone in a dream . . . .[/quote]

I don’t think I’ve ever tried to punch anyone in a dream. Or while awake, for that matter. Although I have accidentally killed in a dream (my husband…it was really sad).

The dreams I love best are running dreams. When I realize I can get somewhere more easily by running than by car or bus. So awesome.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
Corrosion wrote:
Damici wrote:

Same here. I can’t fight for shit in most dreams. I think I have successfully fought and won in maybe three dreams. The rest it seems that I just couldn’t swing and if I did the punches were slow and soft. [/quote]

Ditto. What is the deal with that?

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
Corrosion wrote:
Damici wrote:

Same here. I can’t fight for shit in most dreams. I think I have successfully fought and won in maybe three dreams. The rest it seems that I just couldn’t swing and if I did the punches were slow and soft. [/quote]

Maybe you’re always fighting against me?

I always run extreeeeemely slow in my dreams. This frustrates the hell out of me because a lot of times I’m playing a sport professionally. I also forgot to mention how great of a basketball player I am in my dreams. I can elevate and hover so that I can do almost anything around the rim.

DB

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
Corrosion wrote:
Damici wrote:

Same here. I can’t fight for shit in most dreams. I think I have successfully fought and won in maybe three dreams. The rest it seems that I just couldn’t swing and if I did the punches were slow and soft.

Ditto. What is the deal with that?

[/quote]

Same for me. I’ll end up in the mount position on someone and try to punch, but my arms move in slow motion. It makes me really uncomfortable.

In my dreams, beautiful women stare at me lustfully, and seduce me brazenly.

Even in my dreams, however, I am unable to seal the deal.

Most of my dreams involve hot ass sluts and what they let me do to them. One dream I will never forget was when Heather Graham was all over my cocknballs, oh boy was she a giver and this dream was so vivid and realistic. I remember waking up from that dream and I couldn’t stop thinking about it all day.

It just wasn’t fair. I didn’t want to wake up.

This sucks, now I’m thinking about that dream again. What I think about the most is if Heather Graham would really be THAT slutty and nasty in real life as she was in my dream. Damn, I have to meet her…

[quote]nephorm wrote:
In my dreams, beautiful women stare at me lustfully, and seduce me brazenly.

Even in my dreams, however, I am unable to seal the deal.[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Damn, a loser even in your dreams, haha j/k

Every so often (for years) I dream that I am running and I am reaching down and grabbing the grass and pulling myself along with my hands while running. A few years ago I saw the movie Planet of the Apes and that was how they ran! Kinda freaked me out actually…

I have also tried to punch and had really slow, heavy arms.

A few times I have flown in my dreams, but it was more like slowly floating, not zooming.

I don’t ‘slow punch’…but my punches have no effect.

At least twice a year I dream I get to go back and play on my High School football team and try and get the interception that would’ve been an easy touchdown…only in my dream…I forget my uniform…or some other stupid event keeps me from playing…but the game never starts in my dream…

Also…in my dreams I am able to catch really large fish using an old wooden swing (from a swing set) and nothing else…no line…no hook…nothing…and lots of people are beside me doing the same thing…and it moves really, really slow.

ZMA makes my dreams much more vivid.

Finally…when I’m dreaming I can prematurely ejaculate which never happens to me in real life…KRAZEE I tell ya !

[quote]sen say wrote:

Also…in my dreams I am able to catch really large fish using an old wooden swing (from a swing set) and nothing else…no line…no hook…nothing…and lots of people are beside me doing the same thing…and it moves really, really slow.

[/quote]

Speaking of fishing…I catch fish in any body of water, be it a ditch, puddle, stream, whatever. And it’s not always with a rod and reel either. But I know this stems from not being able to fish as much as I want to .

I can bust a nut in like 4 thrusts.

[quote]Jillybop wrote:
Every so often (for years) I dream that I am running and I am reaching down and grabbing the grass and pulling myself along with my hands while running. A few years ago I saw the movie Planet of the Apes and that was how they ran! Kinda freaked me out actually…[/quote]

My husband has described similar. In fact, he’s mentioned more than once that he often has dreams in which he “runs on all fours.”

Anyone else have very animalistic dreams?