Things That Piss You Off

That’s right up there on the list of really important things with the consistency of the cotton wrapping on q-tips.

Don’t you dare twist those things counter clockwise while they’re in your ear!

Yes, I do actually
You know how much fun you could have with putting his number on the internet?!

3 Likes

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY!!! I MUST KNOW NOW?!! WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!

Dollars to donuts his number already is on the internet … all you need is a name

1 Like

Cenobites. You’ve unlocked them.

1 Like

So THAT’S who’s been leaving the toilet seat up … my wife never believed me when I told her it wasn’t me…

1 Like

Dear Guy walking while looking at your fuckin’ phone,

You’d probably almost run into less people if you picked your fucking head up from your phone - it’s akin to walking with your head shoved directly up your ass in my book. It’s especially infuriating when you happen to be over 6 feet and you force a woman a good foot shorter than you into a fucking wall because you can not walk in a straight line whilst updating your fucking fantasy team you narcissistic asshat.

Ok, that’s all.

3 Likes

People do this in our office. It pisses me off beyond belief.

sorry @polo77j , i was checking instagram.

my bad.

still buds?

1 Like

There were 3 guys in a row … one dude literally zig-zagging down the hallway and two paying attention to their phones while coming around corners. I’ve started being vocal when I see 'em coming and they’re paying attention to their phones - a direct “excuse me” or “look alive” tends to jolt them out of their black mirror haze. When I come to a corner or a door I lower a shoulder … if they bump me I’m going to be ready…and these assholes have fucking drivers licenses which I see daily on my commute as well…

1 Like

Yea … but get your head outta your ass man … you’re a big dude and already scare women when you’re NOT about to walk into them nevermind when you are…

but @polo77j…it was INSTAGRAM! thats like real life that validates me, you know, as a person!

I have needs, ya’know~

I’ll tell you what you can do with your fuckin’ needs

on the real though, I’m somewhat proud to say I’ve never been on Instagram

I didn’t even have my first smartphone until about a month ago when work forced me to. That’s how cool I am.

3 Likes

Me too. Well, a friend of mine gave me one. He buys them directly for dirt cheap and decided it was time I join the rest of humanity.

Haven’t activated it yet.

1 Like

I put people that dont have instagram in the same category as adults who wear chucks.

I’m very judgy~

You’re also very edgy … heyyyooooo

1 Like

You old fuckers need to get off Myspace and onto Instagram!

3 Likes

in my day we respected out elders … you derelict

Get with the times, old man!