Things That Piss You Off

Do you think she might grow her uterus back for this special occasion? Ya know, like a crazy ex girlfriend kinda thing.

2 Likes

Stranger things have happenedā€¦

2 Likes

Lol! Missed that partā€¦

2 Likes

Opening a package of turkey bacon and the package splits open below the ziplock so you have to wrap it up in something else again.

1 Like

Just opening a package of turkey bacon would piss me off.

7 Likes

Roid rage?

This would piss me off too ā€¦ Pork bacon or no bacon

6 Likes

Maybe you could find a soy substitute then.
:smirk:

Let me reiterate - pork bacon or no bacon.

3 Likes

Now you speak a my language. I just like bacon in general, no discrimination here. =]

Thatā€™s fair. I find turkey bacon to be lacking in flavor that Iā€™ve only found in pork bacon.

Alright so I was at a family dinner, and I was drinking a beer because I like the taste (keep in mind the legal drinking age is 18 here and Iā€™m 17 going on 18, 16 on private property and I was on private property).

I take a second beer, becauseā€¦ Why not and the entire table starts shitting on me because Iā€™m underage, telling me in screwing up my brain (I am well aware of the risks underage drinking has, however Iā€™m not getting drunk, I only get tipsy about once a year.) What pissed me off was that one of the people giving me shit was an 18 year old girl who was DRUNK while she was lecturing me, Jesus Christ get off your fucking high horse mate you arenā€™t better than me, just mind your own business and get on with life, me drinking a beer isnā€™t harming anyone but myself, and I like the taste of beer, the only drink I prefer to it is soda water (which apparently a lot of people donā€™t like). I probably drink 1 beer every week, it isnā€™t like I binge drink like 99 percent of kids my age here do, nor do I use weed, LSD, MDMA, shrooms, methamphetamine or any of the similar things that tons and tons of kids my age seem to be into.

Rabbi Schwartz was plagued by swine.

Specifically, he was dying to eat pork. It had been driving him crazy for 20 years.

So he resolved to go eat some.

Of course, he couldnā€™t just go to town and buy some. He went to the next town over, made reservations at an exclusive French restaurant (table for one) on a Tuesday under a fake name.

He got there, and sure enough, right there on the menu was exactly what he was looking for: suckling pig. He ordered it and began steeling his nerves with a bit of wine.

The pig, when it arrived was majestic! A small whole pig on a silver platter, apple in its mouth, draped wonderfully with herbs and spices. It smelled heavenly.

Just as the Rabbi was about to take his first bite, who should walk in? Dr. Golding, the President of the shul!

Shocked, Dr. Golding exclaimed, ā€œRabbi! what are you doing?!ā€

Thinking fast, Rabbi Schwartz responded ā€œI ordered an apple! And look how they brought it to me!ā€

13 Likes

is this an option?

mindblown

1 Like

All better than alcohol

1 Like

Itā€™s more or less a myth. An old wives tail. Itā€™s something to strive for but most will never attain.

sigh

i figured as much~

If I take the time to write a whole 2 sentences in an email READ THE FUCKING EMAIL. God damn it.

3 Likes

Millennials did it!

1 Like

Nope! You canā€™t make me!