T Nation

Things That Piss You Off

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

T-Nation trolls

bums, beggars..etc

People in boat shoes...fuck boat shoes...Do you own a yacht?

pastel colors

people who smile too often

Those child sized shopping carts in the market. Keep your lil cretins out of my way!

Incompetent people who ride on the coat-tails of other's handwork

feral cats

soft tissue injuries...

The fact that all the weird people in my town seem attracted to me. In the last week alone I've had:

-Some old guy scream at me (or maybe just screaming) as he passed me on his bike.
-Some 50kg kid obviously try to steal a bike in front of me and then give me the "fuck you" stare.
-Some weird 45-ish woman dressed in a ganguro style ( http://www.google.com/search?q=ganguro&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1390&bih=583 ) ask me a question and then scream, "You don't know anything, do you." when she realized I'm not Japanese. I was also annoyed that she just kept repeating, "amazing, amazing" after I answered her question anyway. (this actually happened outside my little town, so perhaps it's not a perfect fit)

-Some guy with crazy, crazy eyes giving me the staredown.
-Some guy wearing a helmet and carrying what appears to be all his worldly possessions saying hello to me.
-Some guy (Japanese) at the "dollar store" try to speak to me in German.

Also, earlier this month:
-some dude riding a moped slowed down as he passed me and screamed at me in English, "HERRO, HERRO!"
-Some guy try to run after me to give me a bag of chips...I tried ignoring him and he followed me for a good while.

That's all I can think of now... but this shit is starting to piss me off.

What's the deal with airplane peanuts?

I hate when people ask you how to lose fat/build muscle, but then responds with "BUT i dont want to get big like you." I heard that 4x the other day. You dont eat 8oz of chicken one night and wake up 260lbs the next day, i WILL CHOKE YOU!

^ Note the automatic mistaking of my use of the word "tard" which was actually meant to be short for tardy (slow/late) for retard. Do we really need to automatically default to the mentally hadicapped? This has got to stop.

If you hate it so much, why do you live there?

Digger, don't make me unleash Mojo on you. That goes for you too Apollo.

LOL ya big bunch of Pepsi-sniffers. - That's the ultimate insult BTW.

Self righteous PC people.

Oh sorry PP,didnt' see you there. . .

Is not...

We all know that the ultimate slur is "Canadian"

Arrrggghhh! Not my favorite Canadian too! :slightly_smiling:
And why do I get the feeling this has turned into a tag-team type 'o deal?
Is that you on the right Stu?
I know the bicep has atrophied a 'lil but that pic is just making me sad.
Digger does know how to rock the red briefs though. Nice!

Bringing this thread back on track -

Going to use a public restroom and seeing 30 women in the queue outside the door, while the men's room has exactly zero people in line.

I'd tag team you anytime. :wink:

One of the perks of being a man.

---Joke break---

Adam and Eve talk to God after creation. God tells them that he has 2 attributes he will bestow on them. One for the each of them. He reveals the first one: the ability to pee standing up. Adam jumps at this. "PLEASE GOD! give that to me! That'll be so handy!". Granted! Next attribute to Eve: Multiple orgasms.

---End Joke break---

^^ Pfft I've never been with a single woman that could orgasm multiple times...let alone once some times! So yeah, your joke is wicked flawed!!!

people with hats on anytime of the year. Especially hipsters who wear wool hats in the summer.

Drawn on eyebrows/tattooed on eyebrows

How the fatter some chicks get the smaller the cloths they buy.

Dry steak

Never seen my abs aka lifetime fatty

Have you considered trying a smaller shirt?

^^ You're just lousy in bed. :stuck_out_tongue:

Brag warning

BTW, I've brought numerous women multiple O's on a regular basis. My wife cums (on average) 3 to 4 times to each of the times that I do.

So yeah, You're wicked flawed!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Draft dodgers and those who mock the military.

New Think I Hate: postholedigger and his awesome skills at giving women the sex...