Things That Piss You Off

[quote]postholedigger wrote:

[quote]Jfbalabama wrote:
the grammar police[/quote]

Capitalize the first letter in a sentence. Put a period at the end of a sentence.[/quote]

Technically he didn’t write a sentence. There is only a subject and the subject isn’t doing anything therefore not a sentence.:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]gregron wrote:
All the stupid nicknames for weights at the gym… And the people who use them[/quote]

You wouldn’t hand me a dime, brah?

1 Like

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]bacher wrote:
squat rack curls[/quote]

Ha! You changed it![/quote]
haha, whoops :slight_smile:

IT PISSES ME OFF WHEN PEOPLE WRITE LIKE THIS

MAKES IT LOOK LIKE THEY ARE SHOUTING AT ME

[quote]Teledin wrote:
IT PISSES ME OFF WHEN PEOPLE WRITE LIKE THIS

MAKES IT LOOK LIKE THEY ARE SHOUTING AT ME[/quote]

SOMETIMES THEY ARE!

[quote]Charlie Horse wrote:

[quote]Jfbalabama wrote:

Capitalize the first letter in a sentence. Put a period at the end of a sentence.[/quote]

Technically he didn’t write a sentence. There is only a subject and the subject isn’t doing anything therefore not a sentence.:stuck_out_tongue: [/quote]

Leave it to a Canadian to ruin a good thing…

I kid…

People who merge on to the freeway at 35MPH or 56.3 kph if you live in the rest of the world.

The rest of the world.

[quote]Apollo1029 wrote:
People who merge on to the freeway at 35MPH or 56.3 kph if you live in the rest of the world.[/quote]

While merging? I get people doing 35MPH on the freeway while they weave on and off the shoulder. Usually some tard holding a cell phone to his/her ear.

[quote]Apollo1029 wrote:
People who merge on to the freeway at 35MPH or 56.3 kph if you live in the rest of the world.[/quote]

While merging? I get people doing 35MPH on the freeway while they weave on and off the shoulder. Usually some tard holding a cell phone to his/her ear.[/quote]

^ Note the use of the word “tard” short for “retard”. Why do we need to lump all the perfectly nice mentally handicapped people of the world in with the losers and dumb-asses who need to learn to drive? Stop it!

1 Like

[quote]Apollo1029 wrote:

While merging? I get people doing 35MPH on the freeway while they weave on and off the shoulder. Usually some tard holding a cell phone to his/her ear.[/quote]

Oregon just passed a law making it illegal to talk on cell while driving. It has cut down on the idiot drivers a little.

I especially hate it when I get stuck behind the retard merging at 35.

[quote]Apollo1029 wrote:

[quote]Apollo1029 wrote:

Oregon just passed a law making it illegal to talk on cell while driving. It has cut down on the idiot drivers a little.

I especially hate it when I get stuck behind the retard merging at 35. [/quote]

Really.

AARRGHHH! Now I have to add Apollo teasing me to the fairly short list of things that piss me off!!! Damn You, Apollo!! LOL!

1 Like

People that act too silent. People that act too loud. People working jobs they hate, especially in customer service; go on the dole. Non-whites.

[quote]Jfbalabama wrote:

Technically he didn’t write a sentence. There is only a subject and the subject isn’t doing anything therefore not a sentence.:stuck_out_tongue: [/quote]

I kid…[/quote]

You should have said I hate Canadians ruining my fun.

I hate having to do all the work. :PPPPPPPPP

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:

[quote]Apollo1029 wrote:

[quote]Apollo1029 wrote:

I especially hate it when I get stuck behind the retard merging at 35. [/quote]

Really.

AARRGHHH! Now I have to add Apollo teasing me to the fairly short list of things that piss me off!!! Damn You, Apollo!! LOL!

[/quote]

I just had to. I was wondering if you’d catch it.

[quote]Jfbalabama wrote:

I kid…[/quote]

You should have said I hate Canadians ruining my fun.

I hate having to do all the work. :PPPPPPPPP[/quote]

I usually think that when I get a elbow in the back of my helmet while I’m in front of the other team’s net… Damn sneaky Canadians. :wink:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Maggie Gyylenhaal.
[/quote]

[quote]Alffi wrote:
People that act too silent. People that act too loud. People working jobs they hate, especially in customer service; go on the dole. Non-whites. [/quote]
WHOA! Did someone edit this without your knowing?

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Alffi wrote:
People that act too silent. People that act too loud. People working jobs they hate, especially in customer service; go on the dole. Non-whites. [/quote]
WHOA! Did someone edit this without your knowing?
[/quote]

Don’t be hating on the gypos!

Ties. Seriously. Why the fuck do I have to wear a tie in blistering weather when fat bitches are walking around with yellow skirts they shouldn’t be wearing and crocs. Motherfucking crocs!!!

[quote]Apollo1029 wrote:

I can’t stand people who stop at the beginning of an acceleration lane.