Things That Piss You Off

Not hatin but sometimes people feel comfortable here sharing. I know I babble but Iā€™ve gotten some really really good advice here! I feel comfortable in my skin cuz of t nation. So, just ignore long posts, but also realize some people genuinely need some guidance

Enter this thread and the confession oneā€¦:confused:

I once cut meat up on the vegetable chopping board.

That was a difficult eveningā€¦

1 Like

We are addicted to outrage. Anything that can spark it gets a run and it takes a good few decades for us to recover.

It wasnā€™t a boos block was it? Nah, just joking. They frickin kick ass! Ya can cut whatever the fuck you want on em as long as you properly take care of them. Iā€™ve posted mine before but Iā€™m in my room atm

Letā€™s say I have 4 trees in a square pattern each 1 mile apart in one piece of land (the chart posted)

And letā€™s say I have another piece of land which is a quarter of the area, half a mile in each direction. All trees are 3 feet apart, in a square pattern. (The scenario discussed)

Which has more trees? (The claim made)

That chart needs additional data or supplementary data.

I wonder about that too. I run across plots of dense new growth that has recently entered the initial stage of reforestation with heavy undergrowth and initial hard woods. Those are tough going, but packed with birds, deer and various other critters. Much more dense than the later stages.

One thing that puzzles me is this- even through areas that have obviously been cleared for farming and are just growing back, there is always a massive oak tree 6-8 feet in diameter. I wonder what those were left standing for?

I donā€™t understand this chart at allā€¦ Are they estimating the vast majority of the data from 1700 to at least 1803 when we purchased the Lousiana territory and began western expansion? We didnā€™t own Alaska until (1867). I mean, thereā€™s a 9M+ acre forest in Alaskaā€¦

1 Like

The US has more trees than 100 years ago, but less than in the year 1600. Itā€™s not all rosy. World wide humans are felling more trees than are being planted.

1 Like

Laborers have to eat lunch in the shade somewhere.

1 Like

I donā€™t really know one way or the other. The chart is just confusing to me.

FedEx. FedEx pisses me off. If youā€™re going to require a delivery appointment you might want to let the customer know BEFORE the delivery date and you might want to ANSWER YOUR FUCKING PHONE!

Mm, betterā€¦

They could take a snooze inside the trunk!

People like to do meaningless things (like not using paper towels) instead of actually confronting real evils in the world. It makes them feel better and superior without confronting hard truths or actual inconvenience.

Itā€™s similar to what I see with the tempest regarding Native American/Indian mascots. As an Apache, I can assure you, Iā€™ve never met anyone who cares. The mascots/names of our local high school teams are the Warriors, Braves, and the Chiefs, respectively.

Now, I make it a point to hire drilling crews from the Mescalero and Zuni reservations, largely because all anyone ever does is give handouts, which breeds drug addicts and losers. This comes at considerable expense and difficulty because, well, the reservation system has created a fair number of drug addicts and losers, so weeding out the chafe from good employees is much more difficult than if I put up a want ad in Hobbes. But I like to actually do things, instead of meaningless virtue signalling.

So enjoy your paper towels. Much more sanitary.

3 Likes

Thanks for the definition, lmao!

Presumptuous to assume I was speaking about T-Nation.

Although, the area bolded can exist without oversharing. Some people just donā€™t have boundaries.

What participated my OG post: sitting in-line at a nursery, waiting for a yard of rock to be dropped into my truck, and someone begins talking about their personal issues on very intimate level. Itā€™s absolutely something that shouldnā€™t be talked about to someone you donā€™t know.

1 Like

I was on a train from NY to Baltimore last year and this bitch was just destroying her husband right behind me for like 2 hours. I mean all these intimate family details no one on the train had any business knowing.

The whole time Iā€™m thinking dude reach down and grab a set, Jesus. I canā€™t believe a man would take that kind of verbal abuse. Itā€™s hard to describe how bad it was. He was like a battered spouseā€¦

1 Like

Omg, thatā€™s horrible! Some people love to walk around in ā€œlifeā€ as the ā€œvictimā€. They are validation seekers and emotionally drain you dry. Thatā€™s why I have ear buds in my purse :rofl:

People with no self respect. Now that pisses me off. I would have had a hard time not turning around on that train and abusing him for being such a little bitch (of course right at the end of the trip so things werenā€™t awkward for too long!).

1 Like

I also donā€™t get when people talk with their friends about their partners amd just lay into them. I hear this all the time in public, I get being frustrated but youā€™re supposed to support each other, not tear each other down - even if one of you isnā€™t present.

1 Like