Things That Piss You Off

I knew it!
I’m surrounded by assholes!

It’s how I know…

See better half tightening a bolt with plyers when I have every possible sized closed ring wrench/spanner and sockets available.

calm blue ocean
calm blue ocean
calm blue ocean

2 Likes

Wow, lot of hostility here. I mean, it’s not like she’s using your good pot holder to wipe up a spill.

2 Likes

I’m just surprised to hear that pot holders vary in quality!

1 Like

The good ones are the ones that aren’t already stained.

1 Like

I don’t like overuse of the word booty .
I don’t like that word period, or the douchey context in which it’s used .
Bum
Ass
Rear
Caboose
Derriere
Butt
Buttox
Behind
Not annoying / douchey
Honorable mention to hammies

2 Likes

Yeah when I hear “booty” I think of “booty call”. Unfortunately, my husband, a drummer, just started calling my butt cheeks “bongo drums”. It’s thanks to all you guys’ advice to feel confident with being naked. A few purchases and its like we’re frickin newly weds. I had no idea that after over 10 years of marriage and hardships, a fire can be rekindled just by letting down your walls of insecurity. Should cancel therapists check and make it out to T nation haha

4 Likes

I initially read this as meaning ‘period’ was another word you don’t care for.

4 Likes

Ya, I mean, who likes Aunt Flo…

2 Likes

I prefer bonita applebum

3 Likes

This morning while working out I got Colluci’d by my supervisor(@Chris_Colucci). In other words, snippets from emails used against me to prove a point that I need to respond within 24 hours to all communication from this supervisor… the only issue… I was on FUCKING vacation when he sent that communication. Of course my boss was copied. We have a meeting tomorrow to talk about my behavior. :roll_eyes:

Whoa, one sec. I’m pretty sure someone posting “evidence” of something that ends up being based on easily disputed falsehoods, blatant misinformation, and easily verifiable misunderstanding on the part of the person posting it is called Being Zep’d, thankyouverymuch.

4 Likes

Haha, he likes to try and school me, and likes to edit my posts. It’s funny cuz I used to really respect this site but the more I’m “out there” the more I’m thinking and learning. I tried to “give back” but wasn’t given the best direction. Ah, well. Edit…not hating but I really learned a lot and will still share articles

1 Like

Lol! Zep can’t quote, though!

Nah, he’s learned! We’re proud of him in PWI!

sounds like a rookie mistake…gotta get the non-absorbent silicone versions.

whattabout Glutes? How could you miss Glutes?

1 Like

My wife has all of the seasonal ones that she thinks are decorative.

You should see her reaction when I use them to smother a broiler fire!

Wtf, pot holders are for noobs. I have a whole cupboard full of