Things That Piss You Off

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
When me and Lorenzo are chillin’ in the Benzo and the fuzz pull us over for having a little bit bit of gold and a pager…[/quote]

I believe it’s “F-in with me cuz Imma teen-agah, widda little bitta gold ana pag-ah, searchin my cah, lookin for da chronic, thinkin every ni99a is sellin narcotic.”

and

“they rather see me in da pen than me an Lo-ren-zo rollin in a Benz-o”

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
Lyrics from that new fangled hippity hop music…I know a man of your distinguished nature and age wouldn’t understand ;)[/quote]

If it was paper instead of pager I would get it…I wouldn’t understand…but I’d get it.

[quote]JLD2k3 wrote:

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
When me and Lorenzo are chillin’ in the Benzo and the fuzz pull us over for having a little bit bit of gold and a pager…[/quote]

I believe it’s “F-in with me cuz Imma teen-agah, widda little bitta gold ana pag-ah, searchin my cah, lookin for da chronic, thinkin every ni99a is sellin narcotic.”

and

“they rather see me in da pen than me an Lo-ren-zo rollin in a Benz-o”[/quote]

Translated for Nards:

I believe those uniformed officers are executing a traffic stop due to the hue of our skin and possibly our status as minors. These lawmen seem to have an interest in our jewelry, dental enhancements and small telecommunications devices.

In addition, they have expressed genuine concern in making sure no obstructions will prevent our safe egress from this legally-obtained vehicle. Thus far, this has been an enjoyable ride with my friend Lorenzo, and I certainly feel that law enforcement also appreciates the camaraderie we share.

1 Like

[quote]biglifter wrote:

[quote]JLD2k3 wrote:

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

and

Translated for Nards:

I believe those uniformed officers are executing a traffic stop due to the hue of our skin and possibly our status as minors. These lawmen seem to have an interest in our jewelry, dental enhancements and small telecommunications devices.

In addition, they have expressed genuine concern in making sure no obstructions will prevent our safe egress from this legally-obtained vehicle. Thus far, this has been an enjoyable ride with my friend Lorenzo, and I certainly feel that law enforcement also appreciates the camaraderie we share.[/quote]

Mirth and merriment my good sir! I have always had difficulty understanding yon savages and their ignoble speech.

[quote]Stern wrote:

[quote]jumpman2365 wrote:
The taste of OJ after brushing my teeth.[/quote]

Isn’t he still in jail?

yukyukyuk[/quote]

racist much?

How the motherfuck is that racist?

1 Like

[quote]Jfbalabama wrote:
the grammar police[/quote]

Capitalize the first letter in a sentence. Put a period at the end of a sentence.

[quote]Stern wrote:

Isn’t he still in jail?

yukyukyuk[/quote]

racist much?
[/quote]

how in the hell is that racist? lololol

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

[/quote]

x2

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:
Recording all my awesome training, complete with witty commentary… and having it disappear when I hit submit.
I so T-hate that!

[/quote]

Similiar to this, the reset button. I’ve pressed it with my palm (I have a laptop) more than a couple times and had entire posts disappear.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
When driving on the highway and striving to maintain a safe following distance, and some idiot passes and quickly gets in front of me.

[/quote]

On the right hand side. ON THE SHOULDER. Mexifornia for ya.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
When driving on the highway and striving to maintain a safe following distance, and some idiot passes and quickly gets in front of me.

[/quote]

was that you?

Sorry Dwarf.

Still friends?

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

[quote]JLD2k3 wrote:

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

and

Translated for Nards:

In addition, they have expressed genuine concern in making sure no obstructions will prevent our safe egress from this legally-obtained vehicle. Thus far, this has been an enjoyable ride with my friend Lorenzo, and I certainly feel that law enforcement also appreciates the camaraderie we share.[/quote]

Mirth and merriment my good sir! I have always had difficulty understanding yon savages and their ignoble speech.
[/quote]

Very Bill Maher. I love it.

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

[/quote]

Haha. I was trying to be clever, it failed miserably. OJ(African American) + yukyukyukk(disgust) = racist

Ah.

Gotcha.

No worries.

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

[/quote]

Haha. I was trying to be clever, it failed miserably. OJ(African American) + yukyukyukk(disgust) = racist
[/quote]

LOL! Ye tried Jumpman, ye tried! ^^

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Stern wrote:

Isn’t he still in jail?

yukyukyuk[/quote]

racist much?
[/quote]

how in the hell is that racist? lololol

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

[/quote]

x2[/quote]

Staying on the OJ topic…(Last one, I pwamis)

OJ = murder = heisman
Bush = received improper benefits = no heisman

That kinda piss me off.

jskrabac’s avi… I swear I lose 5-10 minutes everytime…

See it happend again…damned bouncing titties!

squat rack curls

[quote]bacher wrote:
squat rack curls[/quote]

Ha! You changed it!