Things That Piss You Off

It’s not like we didn’t try the women’s restroom first!

2 Likes

Haha dangerous line of thinking!

Well, you missed out buckaroo

Commercial real estate leasing is a friggin headache.

The annoying blonde stewardess on “Match.com” commercials who earnestly declares “I’m not a game player!”

Then she promptly proposes a game of “Come find me!”

She is the poster girl for why arranged marriages are a superior system.

Also makes me happy she has probably aged past birthing.

2 Likes

When you take a vacation, come back to more work and a goddamn $3,500 deficit on a project that was in the positives when you left a week ago.

Also, when grown adults use abbreviations in company emails “wut r u talking about?” “did u mean 2 send that?”

2 Likes

I hate this so much.

1 Like

Best part is that it was in response to my “What in the sam hell are you doing with my budget?” email that I sent that individual.

I think I lost a year off my life from nearly stroking out, gonna develop a twitch.

2 Likes

I am so old school, I don’t even abbreviate my casual texts to friends. And I make sure all my punctuation and spelling(s) are correct.

Disrespect for the English language in written communication vexes me; I am very vexed.

edit to add: I welcome grammar police -my door is always open!

3 Likes

I too am old school.

1 Like

I was old school on Saturday night!

1 Like

It’s so good! Once it hits your lips, it’s so good!

2 Likes

I, too, am old school.

7 Likes

Babies piss me off…

Well going gaga for babies is annoying or being declared monster because is don’t want to pretend I give a shit about someone’s baby. I mean even a stranger if you work in customer service all my co workers would be like oOoOOoooO let me see !!! And id be like emotionless cause what the hell big whoop .
And all the 30 somethings i know are all “trying” or have just had and I just feel like uhg .
I don’t like babies , ok !!!

6 Likes

Always annoys me when people bring their newborns into the office to show them off. People just drop everything they’re doing and ogle the little poop factory for half an hour. I understand people have that desire to see newborns, I just don’t see why you’d bring your baby to work just to visit. I really don’t.

Also:

I feel like this is a personal attack on me and my choices. I respectfully demand your whiny ass to apologize…respectfully, of course.

You want people to stop telling you that, Respond this way just one time:

“The wife and I are trying for another kid.”

“So you’re having a ton of unprotected sex then. Thanks for sharing.”

5 Likes

“Maybe I can help?” with a serious tone and look on your face

3 Likes

Lol I apologize. It was more about how I no longer really have friends because my son is 11 and nobody can do anything with us so hearing more people are going to have more babies makes me go uhg

What’s worse. I have new neighbors with four kids. They are at the spelling phase. “S - A - D - I - E, come H - E - R - E!” Each letter has its own emphasis.

1 Like

Very respectful. I guess I’ll accept it. Just watch it - we’re very sensitive 'round these parts - clearly.

I get this. I’m 35 and I haven’t had consistent friends for like 10 years everyone keeps pushing out kids … but at least I kind of know what I’m getting myself into from watching my friends go through it…

1 Like