Things That Piss You Off

After three tickets closed on me and 2 months… Microsoft brought it back. Command-Shift-C, then click the cell you want to paste the formatting too.

Speaking of those fucks, censoring the people so your government doesn’t have to:

1 Like

Well fork, now I can’t use internet explorer.

1 Like

Shit, I’m going to start using Linux … i feel bad for all the teenage XBox users … they can’t drop racially charged sick burns anymore

Where there’s a will there’s a way!

1 Like

0742089defd4ae2b4b09d69224a869a9de8609d22f566c7f8a79f8bd0af201a9

Soon…

3 Likes

Be well…

2 Likes

When people want to have a conversation with you while you’re peeing.

When people use “loose” instead of “lose”.

1 Like

I legitimately don’t understand this…

1 Like

I legitimately do this when I know the other motherfucker has a problem with this. Hearing that stream dry up gets mine going…

2 Likes

Yea, to clarify. I meant I don’t understand @anon50325502’s issue with this.

Gotcha.

Totally with @anon50325502 on this one.

Oh, because it’s fucking weird that’s why. I’ve got my dick in my hand and I’m not gonna make eye contact with you…

*I’m taking my thuinbs up back!
**WTF it won’t let me!

1 Like

In highschool and now, with some old college buddies, we’ll do what’s called ‘GPs’. Where we as a group stand in front of the urinals and have a convo with any newcomers. We all stand randomly dispersed. One initiates a conversation with the random newcomer and the others pretend to eaves drop and chime in.

1 Like

I can see that

… and I can see you muahahaha … I am legitimately curious, you do know you don’t have to make eye contact whilst having a conversation, right?

I know you don’t have to, but I prefer to. Ya, know, like man!

Anyway, it’s not like I’m a dick about it, hardy har har, I’m polite. I just think it’s an odd place to start a conversation.

1 Like

“Ay mate, sweet kicks you got there… We’re about the same size, where’d you get em. Did they have another that size?”

My friends never hung out in toilets waiting to joke with other men… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

More like GAy mate, amirite!??! Zing