Things That Piss You Off

This is almost unforgivable

1 Like

I just bought those last sunday too

This dude, your room mate, he does not understand.

He needs to be brought into a realm of understanding.

Pizza rolls ≠ Steak.

1 Like

Help a poor Brit out here, what is a pizza roll?

a disgusting monstrosity.

consider it a Sub par, soggy and revolting pig in a blanket

1 Like

They’re not that bad anna

I had some back years ago. They will forever be burned in my memory as one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever eaten (those and hot pockets)

It’s these little pockets of dough that are filled with sauce,cheese, and pepperoni. It is certainly a huge part of the American college diet besides ramen.

1 Like

Wait, I’ve been caught out like this before. A pig in a blanket in America is some pastry rubbish isn’t it? Like a sausage roll but worse?

Those aren’t that bad either

What’s the appeal of those over an actual pizza? Is it cheaper? Easier somehow?

Just to clarify, in Britain, pigs in blankets are sausages wrapped in bacon, so pastry is something of a let down.

1 Like

Lol they’re just snack food I guess. They’re also easier to eat. My roommates are potheads so I guess that explains why they eat so much snack food. They keep trying to get me to smoke weed or drink but I always say no lol.

1 Like

exactly

1 Like

Please find new roommates

I got some motivation from yesterdays’ training session:

1. people who clean out every set of dumbbells from 15-40lb and keep them for an entire exercise. If you’re doing drop-sets, that’s fine - just know you’re being a d*ck with the dumbbells and you should put them back for other people to ACTUALLY use.
  2. people who set themselves up on a smith machine or power rack, then leave it for literally 20 minutes so they can shadow box in the mirror. I’m talking p*ssy pad, personal weight clips, towel and everything
 F@ck those people

Okay, I’m done for now. Will post back when some other stupid sh!t happens at In-Shape

2 Likes

I often approach these people, asking “are you finished anytime soon?” If they say they’re into this faked master blaster superset extravaganza, I just ask if I can do one set inbetween - as I only do one set an excercise (HIT, full body blah blah). Works 9 times out of 10.

We do agree that these people are the parasites in gyms, and should be punished in some way.

2 Likes

boring work related stuff in coming:

So I have the enviable task of training a coworker up on some things. Usually not a problem and doesn’t piss me off.

When I schedule a training session with her I always check her schedule to align our free time so as to not double book either of us. Basically standard operating procedure.

However, there this thing she does that I find to be rather annoying. Whenever she has something else booked but not on her schedule or can’t attend one of the meetings, she declines saying she’s double booked.

Ok, well your published schedule does not indicate you are double booked. Nor did you offer an alternate time. My schedule is accurate and up to date - you can clearly see when I have some time and when I do not. There are no surprises.

I swear trying to schedule training sessions with this lady is like playing Battleship. “How’s Friday at 10?” “
and it’s a miss.” Goddammit Karen.

3 Likes

Phones in the gym. Just fucking hate seeing someone texting or checking e-mails between sets , etc.

1 Like

Once I saw this guy have a full blown phone conversation for 40min while he was at the gym

It was not only loud but featured so private details that I would rather not have heard

1 Like