Things That Piss You Off

I found it cringey and somewhat amusing

Same, haha. Iā€™m serious when I say I felt, what would it be, second hand embarrassment? Iā€™d actually posted the same thing in another thread before seeing youā€™d done it. Just a very awkward video.

2 Likes

This. The lack of awareness is amazing.

The school wifiā€¦

I feel like you meant to put ā€œwi-fiā€ in quotations

1 Like

I submitted my 9th complaint to the tech office today.
It took a full hour for me to connect and I nearly missed an important meeting with my advisors

Only slightly more efficient than a government office

1 Like

My initial idea was to write a little model where I set up a market for bandwidth, then I realized that it would be useless since comp sci school would just buy all of it since they have a lionā€™s share of resources and demand

Mosquitos piss me offā€¦ From the high pitched noises they make when they fly to the irritation ensued after they bite you

Theyā€™re just the worst.

I bring this up because Iā€™m in my room, on my.phone and itā€™s pitch black as I like to sleep with my blinds closed and my door closed. The darker it is, the more conducive an environment is for sleep (to me). Suddenly I hear a high pitched noise, an insect flickers into vision

What do you knowā€¦ Itā€™s a MASSIVE mosquito. A now very dead mosquitoā€¦

Iā€™m going to wake up with like 6969 mosquito bites tomorrow.

1 Like

ā€¦unless the business school nerds bought it all first to drive the price up and sell it off in chunks to the highest bidder hahaha

1 Like

Thatā€™s a problem though, because the supply of bandwidth is artificially limited by the schoolā€™s contract with the current provider.

The business school would get profit but still wouldnā€™t get the wifi

yea, but theyā€™re the business school so Iā€™d imagine theyā€™d use those profits to build their own ISP and wifi ā€¦

:thinking: my school does have a top ece programā€¦
But the school would shut the project down since theyā€™re locked into the contract
Comp sci could also outbid us in hiring ece. If ece did develop better WiFi, business wouldnā€™t have anything to sell

1 Like

As of right now, this whole fucking day is pissing me off.

Finally getting over a bad cold.
I havenā€™t had a cold since the beginning of COVID back in March 2020.
Maybe there is something to this mask thangā€¦

My kidsā€™ school 7th grade PE teacher and elementary age athletic director is at least 50 lbs (I am being nice) overweightā€¦

Do we not think this might be an issue?

2 Likes

2 Likes

my neckā€¦
I slept weird yesterday and woke up with my neck stiff and buggy. managed to get to somewhat sorted out for deadlifts and the pain went away by the end of my warmupā€¦ BUTā€¦ now the pain is back and my left arm is somewhat numbā€¦ :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

When you take the time to give a friend a solid diet and entire training program, along with offering to help them get into the swing of things at the gym - just for them to literally never use anything you just game them. Or better yet, to respond ā€œI think iā€™m just going to tone insteadā€.

2 Likes

One of my roommates took my fucking ribeye steaks out of the freezer and left them out on top of the refrigerator last night. They mustā€™ve did that to make room for that big ass bag of pizza rolls. Iā€™d be mad but at least I can have an awesome breakfast now lol.