Things That Piss You Off

I will say i feel so much better now. Have a lovely day :wink:

[quote]SuperHuman25 wrote:

The other day i was trying to study by the pool of my apt complex when some bleached hair fat pale gay comes and sits down 20 feet from me and cant stop talking loudly about how he loves his boyfriend, How was i suppose to react to this? was i suppose to just ignore it or maybe smile so he feels welcome
No i stood up walked by him and said “You fucking disgust me” and threw my empty protein shake in the garbage harder then normal.

[/quote]

No, you’re supposed to treat him exactly the same as some fat guy talking loudly about loving his girlfriend. Not that hard to understand.

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
Awkwardly timed erections
antithesis of ED[/quote]

Yep~

Im also pissed about how everyone is taking something to make them feel good, whether its anti depressants or other pharmaceutical drug that masks sadness helps you get through your day cause im sure your day is just so fucking hard that without those drugs you couldnt make it. Maybe your not depressed at all, maybe you wouldnt be sad if you werent so over weight, or actually had friends you can call instead of sitting in your room reading books wondering why no one calls you. [/quote]

You’re pissed at people who have a chemical imbalance in their brains and take mood altering medications.

C’mon bro.

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

Im also pissed about how everyone is taking something to make them feel good, whether its anti depressants or other pharmaceutical drug that masks sadness helps you get through your day cause im sure your day is just so fucking hard that without those drugs you couldnt make it. Maybe your not depressed at all, maybe you wouldnt be sad if you werent so over weight, or actually had friends you can call instead of sitting in your room reading books wondering why no one calls you. [/quote]

You’re pissed at people who have a chemical imbalance in their brains and take mood altering medications.

C’mon bro. [/quote]

I really really doubt most of the people on pills have a genuine chemical imbalance. Maybe if they didnt sit at home all day doing nothing they would be happier. My friends mom is like that. Says shes depressed and doctor gave her pills. And this is a friend since the 2nd grade so i know his parents like my own. Back to his mom. When its 70 degrees its too cold. 75 and she says its too hot. All she does is watch soap operas. Doesnt even walk the dog. This lady DOES NOTHING!!! and when you do nothing you feel like nothing.

Well that’s certainly true. The less you do the less you feel like doing.

That being said, most people don’t understand these kinds of medications or why some people need them.

[quote]Nards wrote:
Well I just went and bought a Thermos after seeing what you guys had to say about this astounding product
but I must say it just doesn’t work.

You guys said it can keep hot things hot and cold things cold
well I put some coffee and a popsicle in it and now I’ve got a tepid mess!!![/quote]

Well played Mauer

Zombies.

This doesn’t piss me off, but the thing where they talk about bacon everywhere is getting old.

^^
In that same vein:

Overuse of the word “super” as in “Oh man, we had this SUPER awesome lunch at this SUPER awesome restaurant. It was SUPER awesome.”

Along with the overuse of the phrase “Best __________ ever!”

[quote]Nards wrote:
This doesn’t piss me off, but the thing where they talk about bacon everywhere is getting old.[/quote]

[quote]Simon Adebisi wrote:
^^
In that same vein:

Overuse of the word “super” as in “Oh man, we had this SUPER awesome lunch at this SUPER awesome restaurant. It was SUPER awesome.”

Along with the overuse of the phrase “Best __________ ever!”

[/quote]

I hear you! We have a few young American women at work and they use “super” as a modifier and it just seems so lazy to me.

I think you all need to calm down and just relax. People get worked up over way to much insignificant stuff.

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
This doesn’t piss me off, but the thing where they talk about bacon everywhere is getting old.[/quote]
[/quote]
If people start using bacon as an adjective I’m fucking stopping the internet!

Lame fuckers who liberaly pepper their interwebz conversations with the acronym “LOL”

Ugly, one legged, humpback, hairy, blind jewish lesbians with bad teeth and a propensity for nude gardening
no sir, don’t like them at all.

Belgium
because they share a border with the dutch.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

• People who make statements with the inflection of a question. You know
 like when they tell you something and their voice tone gets higher toward the end of the sentence, making it sound like a question.
    [/quote]

Oh god that’s the whole of my country New Zealand
the rising terminal inflection.
Actually it pisses me of too
but I’m surrounded, so what’s to do?

Oh, I went for a jog around the local track and I remembered this one: People that walk but put their arms up and swing them like they are racewalkers (who walk at about 7 mph) but they are walking the same speed as a normal person about their business. Just put your arms down and stop acting like you’re beyond.

when people cant tell a story without fucking it up

Too much cursing.

I admire the occasional F bombs and MFers but please be selective. A curse word placed well in a sentence/conversation is golden and can make or break friendships.

Being told to calm down. I have researched this and it actually accomplishes the exact opposite effect about 99% of the time.