Things That Make You Want to Go on a Killing Spree

[quote]null wrote:
The guy curling, doing lat raises, etc… right in front of the dumbell rack.

[/quote]

I decided long ago, if I ever own or run a gym, I will red rubber matsto replace some of the black ones. The red ones will create a 6’ buffer around the DB and KB racks(yes, I would put KBs in, if for no ther reason than to watch retards try and figure out what to do with them), and would say in big bold letters LOADING AND UNLOADING ONLY, NO LIFTING.

On a side note, I would love to see someone go to Planet Fatness(isn’t that the one with the lunk alarm?), and set off the alarm. Then when they get kicked out, sue the gym for discrimination, and win. ‘Thank you sir, I’ll take the keys to my own private gym now.’

OH Word, A big Fuck You to planet fitness!

the groups of 5+ guys who take up every fucking machine. like dont do cable crossovers when theres 1 fucking cable set-up.

it doesnt matter cause no matter how many guys are on a machine i get my set in. but i dont like having to take turns etc, and it still pisses me off.

[quote]cyruseven75 wrote:

1. Fuckers at the gym who stand right in front of you, Get the fuck out of my way.

2. Hurting yourself while you are not training.

3. I saw a guy doing preacher curls for over an hour, just preacher’s, fatish guy w/ 14inch arms maybe, what the fuck is he thinking? The side obliique crunch hold a 25lb plate guy/ or lady, dumbass mother fuckers.

Ill add one that I reckon most of you are guilty of…
Not putting the plates back on the rack.

that really grinds my gears.

Fat people in the gym giving health and fitness advice. What the hell!?!?
40-something women who go to the gym just to say that they do but don’t do any sort of work in there

People who are disgusted that I sweat(a lot) in the gym. I dedicate myself to my training fuckface, I don’t go to the gym to stroke my ego and so I can say to my buddies that I go to the gym.

There’s a fly buzzing around the room at the moment that’s pissing me off pretty badly at the moment.

Oh, and what the hell is a lunk alarm…?

I hate when I go downstairs and theres cat hair on my bench. The I put on some tunes and can’t find the c.d. that I want to listen to. I have to shuffle through a bunch of them to find the right one.

Then afterward when I’m broiling up a nice steak and griddle frying some zuchinni and portabellos the dog won’t stop looking at me and drooling.

To cool off sometimes I have to venture out into the pristine wilderness for a day of fly fishing. Thats usualy when some damned pod of trout or an occasional bass will attack my flies and completely ruin my tranquility.

A life like this makes me want to smash cute little baby hamsters.

I hate curl rack squatters. Do they have to take up the whole damned thing? Why can’t I just sneak in behind them and use it too?

People doing leg raises in the power cage when I wanna do pullups.

And dont flame me up for doing pullups in the cage my gym has three and two squat racks.But I like using the straight bar in the cage and peope who suck are always doing leg raises like its gonna get them ripped abs.

I can pretty much reach the “alone in a crowded gym” most days, but one kid, one fucking kid drives me nuts:

Jump rope guy. Now don’t get me wrong, I’m happy for you that you can jump rope for that long, I sure as fuck can’t. BUT GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE MIDDLE OF THE ISLE. This path is NOT here for people to jump rope in.

1. People that drive like assholes.
  2. People who blast their music in the parking lot with their windows down.
  3. Fat girls that call other girls fat behind their backs.
  4. People who sing along to a song. Especially if they think they’re good.
  5. Nice guys who talk alot of shit when another person isn’t around.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Then afterward when I’m broiling up a nice steak and griddle frying some zuchinni and portabellos the dog won’t stop looking at me and drooling.[/quote]

Haha YES!
Every single fucking piece of food and drink, from a glass of water to a handful of almonds.
The damn dog follows me and just STARES when I’m making/eating food.

I’ll look at her and she’ll guiltily look away quickly but look out of the corner of her eye every so often to see if I’m still watching her.

It’s really quite hilarious but does get a little tiresome after the ten-thousandth time.

==

The fact that the guy I live with, as far as I’ve been able to ascertain, does a 3-day full body routine - I do a 5-day split and my fucking shoulder workout takes longer than his full body. What gives?

The fact that I have to sleep, sleeping sucks.

The fact that it has been over 7 months now and I’m still not over my damn ex who left me.

The fact that I neglected my guitar technique and poo-poo’d Jazz for so many years.

The fact that I have been cooped up in this house in rural Quebec with one guy who I literally NEVER talk to (we don’t even say ‘good morning’ or ‘good night’ anymore) and besides our senile landlord and taxi driver (who only speaks French, I do not) (and shoppers at the supermarket once a week) I haven’t seen nor spoken to a single person since February.

Soon I will be out of this isolation…

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Everyone and everything. You will all pay.

[quote]Rape Weight wrote:
Everyone and everything. You will all pay.[/quote]

Some day, brother. Some day.

Wow, you guys are pretty pissed! I suggest you all listen to some Rollins Band to cool off.

Not too much bothers me in the gym. I guess the only complaint I have is when somebody monopolizes several different pieces of equipment at once, as a part of some poorly thought out circuit or superset. For example, claiming the flat bench, leg press, incline adjustable bench, tricep pushdown station and pull-up bar all at once, so that nobody else can use them.

Also, having an elderly buttocks within 2 feet of your face in the changeroom isn’t very good.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
I hate when I go downstairs and theres cat hair on my bench. The I put on some tunes and can’t find the c.d. that I want to listen to. I have to shuffle through a bunch of them to find the right one.

Then afterward when I’m broiling up a nice steak and griddle frying some zuchinni and portabellos the dog won’t stop looking at me and drooling.

To cool off sometimes I have to venture out into the pristine wilderness for a day of fly fishing. Thats usualy when some damned pod of trout or an occasional bass will attack my flies and completely ruin my tranquility.

A life like this makes me want to smash cute little baby hamsters.

I hate curl rack squatters. Do they have to take up the whole damned thing? Why can’t I just sneak in behind them and use it too?[/quote]

i see what you did here, and i like it! My fucking shoulder still hurts from sleeping on it wrong, thats why i started this bitchfest thread. i’m going to slap someone’s child across the face today, that will make things momentarily right with me.

Try training down here in Australia with all these fucking Dago’s and Lebo’s walking around with their ILS-Nothing-but-chest-loud-screaming-chimp-group-65-IQ-trance-listening- pill-popping-no-idea-moma’s-boy-chicken-leg-oxygen-thief-wannabe-motherfuckers…

The killing spree will only involve these fuckers. If I could i’d Dexter their ass and no one would even miss them…

I hate it when I can’t take more then $5,000 out of the ATM at a time. Ugh, so annoying.

And contrary to popular belief, it’s a pain in the ass to have hot chicks fight over you. They are yelling, screaming, clawing and tearing clothes off and; all the while, you could be in the stall sticking their face in the toilet getting your rocks off. THAT really pisses me off.

Gotta go, my helicopter is here.

Entering a gym that looks like a bomb just went off under the DB rack, plates all strewn over the floor.
Then I collect the plates I need to BB row (or DL or whatever) put them in the wheeled racks at either side of the bar I’m using, only to find some little shit taking the 5kg plates cos they’re easy to find in the rack where I put them so that I didn’t have to hunt for them during my 1-2minute rest between sets.
Aaaargghhhh!

[quote]null wrote:
The people that drive up to construction sites that have been warned for the last 20 miles that the right lane is closing but they decide to pass all the cars in the left lane that are waiting patiently to get though the construction zone. That pisses me off.
[/quote]

Actually, if drivers used both lanes and then took turns to filter into the narrowed road we would reduce the back log hugely. Its idiots who insist in joining the single queue miles ahead of the roadworks and then refuse to let other drivers in that are in the wrong.

Putting the plates back on the weight tree with the face IN.

The goddamn lip on the plates is supposed to face OUT so it’s easier to take off. Shit, you don’t smash your fingers when you put them up the right way anyway.