Things That Make You Uncomfortable

This wouldn’t be roughly 9 months after the breakup now would it? Haha.

Haha Now THAT would be extremely uncomfortable.

I was just in Vegas with a few friends, one of whom is a more than a little socially awkward, especially around women. He and I were eating some appetizers at the bar outside of a nice restaurant, and he was attempting to hit on a girl as she was talking on her cell phone with her bf/hookup/whatever.

The “flirting” escalated into actual insults (of her, her “relationship”, and the guy on the other end of the phone) rather quickly. I was trying to enjoy some pork belly at the time, so I just put my head down and pretended I was alone on a deserted island or something.

Also while in Vegas, learned that my favorite bartender there took a bullet at the mass shooting back in the fall. She’s alive and physically ok from what I could surmise, but she has some wicked PTSD and hasn’t worked since.

Wtf was he thinking? Here’s how it should of gone:

“Hi what’s your name?”
“Can’t you see I’m on the phone?!”
“My bad, sorry.”
-moves on to next potential option

I wish I could tell you man. Dude’s got issues.

I wish my gym had women like that LOL

What makes me uncomfortable:

Being near old people who try to talk with me
Being near underage girls who try to flirt with me and are hitting on me
My boss watching me
My dog watching me eat
My cat watching me eat
Smelly people in public transport
Smelly people in general…

There is more, but I’ll stop for now xD

Changed from underage to simply girls by moi.

Either this doesn’t actually happen (to me) or being married has made it impossible for me to see this, because I genuinely believe that this does not happen in real life haha

1 Like

I get the impression probnit8 is pretty young and I think when you’re younger you mistake plain old vanilla chatting with flirting.

2 Likes

When is it appropriate to stop mistaking that way? Im 37 and still think if a chick asks for a spot she 100% wants the D

1 Like

This this is called Erotomania… 'ZOMG she flipped her hair when I walked in… she loves me!"

1 Like

lol

If I google this word and I get fired I swear to god…

5 Likes

a delusion in which a person believes that another person is in love with them.

LMAO! You’re more likely to get fired for spending 49 days on T-Nation

Nah, they love me here!

*That’s over a decade anyway…

I doubt that asking you out after taking selfie with you means just chatting. I’m usually friendly to anyone who’s talking with me. But kinda get uncomfortable if they are really young and kinda want something more…

I’m usually passive and I use to let girls take initiative so I usually get it when it’s happening.

My wife’s summer intern for the year is a collegiate thrower of some kind, with a 365 bench, 500 squat, and 635 deadlift. When she comes home everyday I’m going to look like an old injured weakling. Ha!

2 Likes

Yeah. I don’t think it’s a big trend yet. Lots of women in shorts of the Crossfit type with maybe a 2.5 or 3 inch inseam. I might wear those sometimes. But just the one young woman in the Brazilian cut shorts so far. She is very pretty. I’ll let you guys know if this trend catches on here in CA.

Which reminds me of a story. My brother was once on a construction crew that had to camp at a nudist resort during a natural disaster relief effort. I was teasing him about how distracting that must be. He had a theory about how there’s an inverse relationship between the attractiveness of women and their likelihood to be driving a golf cart naked. Lol.

Other things that make me a little uncomfortable…

Yesterday I saw a guy at Costco returning a couple of surf boards and two boogie boards, all obviously dirty, with sandy footprints on the boards. I know they have this great return policy, but since when did Costco become a vacation rental? I wondered if that guy buys a big TV for the Superbowl and then returns it.

Also, not to make anyone uncomfortable here, but I may or may not have seen a bunch of handsome men in their underwear or some little shorts in that 2018 T-ransformation thread.

5 Likes

sorry, I shouldnt be spamming that thread with so many of them.

1 Like

People posting shit like this :joy:

5 Likes

No shit!!!