Things That Make You Uncomfortable

You don’t know until you try it…
How do you know youre not?

6 Likes

Ok, I get it. You want him to make the first move.

4 Likes

I don’t really understand why you’re coming on to men then…

2 Likes

Yeah. He knows the dude is into him and trying to get his attention. He claims it makes him feel uncomfortable. His solution is to wait till the dude gets off work and gaze unblinkingly into his eyes, silently waiting for a response…

It’s alright, man. It’s 2018. Quit the denial and be proud of your sexuality.

1 Like

What’s to deny? I’m VERY proud to be a connoisseur of female flesh. This is T-nation. In case you’ve ever wondered, the ‘T’ is for Testosterone.

If Mr Warsaw has a ‘pole’ for me, it’s gonna be homeless a lonnngg time. :slight_smile:

If a chap may inquire…are you 3 above the forum comedians here? If there’s a 4th man needed, I’d like to become a member of your little glee club. We could do a sort of quadruple act, You three can be the zany crazies.

I’ll be the straight guy of the act. Pun very much intended.

Wow that will be the complete opposite of what’s going on in reality. But I’m always up for a challenge! Let’s do it!

you really want to hang out with this cock tease? All he’s going to do is make you think he’s interested then give you the cold shoulder. Have more respect for yourself than to allow him to treat you like that.

5 Likes

@Jaybee if you got home and found the guy bouncing on your bed would you grab him and pull him off?

2 Likes

And Now, we wait.

1 Like

You want to be a member of a “glee club”?

At some point, attention will dry up a bit and he’ll let the drummer bang him to cause a stir and create some jealousy.

In the end he’ll realise who he has loved all along but it will be too late. He’ll be crushed, go on a bender and die of a penis overdose.

2 Likes

LOL, if this is your “reality”, you have my deepest sympathy.

I see your little trio has become a sextet. Wow. (or should that be ‘sexed-tet’??) A doubling in a few days. At this rate of progression every male adult on the planet will be a member in a month. Well, except me, I’ve always found humanity rather substandard, nice little filter. Anyway, back to the comedy-turned-music club.

Tell me, dears, when you book studio time together how do you describe your purpose? I suppose “Jam session” has a nice touch. Or in your case, a nice ring.

Do you play on each others…instruments?? Or just look at each other, and play solo? :slight_smile:

Only to help the Paramedics load him into the ambulance.

Music club? Nah, I’ve just gotten into character. Let’s start the roleplay!

What makes me uncomfy…not much. There is this dude at a bakery shop whose food is really great, and now I think about it one of the girls has an ass that is POW, I’d say it’s even better than the pictures, management don’t mind her showcasing it throught tight yoga pants, and I’m of course not complaining…
…anyway her colleague, this Polish fella, is frickken weird. I’ll go in to order and roll my eyes when he is behind the counter, and SOMEHOW it’s always him who serves me, it’s like he sees me among a half dozen other customers and walks right up, as close as he can, leaning over the counter and just says, “Yes?”, in a quiet, reserved voice. In and of itself that’s not what weirds me out…it’s the way he’s scrutinising me, like he’d happily stand there all day and stare into my eyes, if he could.

Even while he’s getting my order he’ll look back at me. I’ll always give my order as matter-of-factly as possible, and whip out my phone the millisecond he starts processing it. And still, I can feel his look. First couple times I thought it was just freak happenstance, but I’ve been back a half dozen times since he started work there, and it happens EVERY time. Always me who gets served the moment I walk through the door, always him who dashes past the shopgirls to get to me, and always that weird, deep stare into my eyes.

I have no idea what his deal is with all this, but typing this out now, I’m half tempted to stand outside the shop one day at closing time, and stare him down, silently, not saying a word as he asks, “What is problem?”. See how he likes a taste of his own medicine!

1 Like

Disappointing. You’ve turned your back on this group faster than you turned your back on your flirt buddy.

Shame, as I figured you would play the role of the girl in the top middle. Seems to have the right blaance of denial and tease about her.

Shot gun playing the role of the dead guy!
Pun intended

Abandonment, moi? Not exactly, I’ll occasionally stalk and may even leave a choice reply when I finally concoct a fittingly witless contribution to the proceedings.

The COO and business unit manager are coming over from Europe next week to discuss closing the US subsidiary. The only deliverable I was asked to provide was a proposal for how much I’d charge them to keep their corporate shell open as a part time 1099 contractor once my contract is up in July. I did that part weeks ago.

I don’t know how this will all go down, or whether they’ll accept, counter, or turn down my proposal. So game planning all three conversations is annoying.

Both guys each close $100M+ worth of deals all over the world every year, have done so for decades and speak at least 3 languages. So if what I want =/= to what they want I’m thinking my chance of persuasion are rather low… there’s two of them and they both outgun me haha.

1 Like

A friend had a child recently. We just found out the name. The baby shares the name of an ex-partner of the mother. This is the 3rd instance that I am aware of amongst our circle.

This makes me raise an eyebrow more than it makes me uncomfortable. The thought of an ex giving their child my name… uncomfortable.

3 Likes

Strongman would be cool. Goals would be odd.

6 Likes