1 Like

I hope so! :+1:

1 Like

Unboxing things that I shopped online.

friyay

1 Like

Today is my Monday :sweat:

1 Like

ugh - I’ll have to party without you AGAIN!

What you need is a sugar daddy - amirite?

These two.

I wouldn’t dare post these pics on another lifting forum (nor do I visit others much at all these days) but I have grown to trust people here because we are low on loons here and I like the posters on here.

13 Likes

Adorable kids man … very happy for you dude

2 Likes

Oh man! They’re great!

2 Likes

I’m probably way happier about this than I should be:

2 Likes

I tell my patients they are on the “if it tastes good spit it out” diet

2 Likes

I’ve figured out a few tricks to make things pretty good, like wait a couple months for your pallet to adjust.

Lemon juice and different vinegars are also awesome for adding some zip.

I’m actually at zero mg. of sodium for the day thus far, but only because I’m saving up to have a couple pieces of pizza tonight.

Don’t worry man, I caught it for you.

1 Like

:joy: Thank goodness. Somebody has to keep me honest.

Now how do I get rid of 12,000 mg. sodium?

1 Like

2 liters 0.45% normal saline over 2 hours and then 80 mg lasix :joy::joy:

Don’t… give… him… any… ideas…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Basically rinse it out, huh?

I didn’t actually go way overboard (might not have gone over my daily at all, actually) , and my regular meds regiment includes 40 mg. lasix.

That stuff freakin destroys me if (when) I take it and work outside. I’ve started looking into how much sodium on avg. a person loses through perspiration and may adjust intake based on that. A couple sources stated 300 mg/hr., which would take me to zero after 4-6 hrs.

Just gotta make sure you’re drinking something with electrolytes when you’re working hard and or working. Docs who prescribe lasix don’t take into account people who are active and how it can do more damage during periods of activity.

1 Like

Yeah. I started to fade quickly while feeding the chipper last year early in the learning curve. Between dehydration and exercise induced hypotension I almost passed out right into the chute!

Doc didn’t have any recommendations at that point, other than “Stay hydrated and Don’t do that!”.

We joked about it a little, but that will kill the shit out of somebody. No jolting you back up after that!