Things That Make You Chuckle

When someone is waiting for a bus and they see it approaching, theyll usually get up and stand near the curb…

Now and again the bus will just drive by them and invariably they’ll turn and watch it as it drives off into the distance…

Cracks me up every time!

I know everything in the following article should be appaling. But I dare you to read the entire thing without laughing.

1 Like

I can’t believe they’re having such a hullabaloo over the office mascot.

I didn’t get through a single paragraph without laughing, but I also snicker every time we scroll through channels and go past the British Broadcasting Channel.

Wife preemptively tells me to shut up pretty often.

2 Likes

Entire article? I didn’t make it past the first sentence.

1 Like

So our 8 year old sweeper broke this week. Following conversation ensues:
Wife: “what do we do?”

Me:“Just use the old back up filter queen till we fix the newer one. That’s why we kept it.”

Wife: “That thing is useless and ancient, it’s 30 years old”

Me: historical laughter… because she is 30 years old. Followed by a low block to prevent a jab to the ribs from landing.

3 Likes
1 Like

The wife does the whole gluten free/paleo thing with the home cooking. The kids have never known anything else. I don’t mind because we get the kids plenty of carbs from sweet potatoes, dairy, fruit etc… every day.

We found Udi’s bread at Costco without objectionable ingredients as a treat. We’re eating toast this morning and my 4 year old asks: “Daddy, what kind of animal is made of bread?”.

Interesting times we live in (no sarcasm intended)

3 Likes

Turtles. Tell them that bread comes from turtles!

3 Likes

Yes! Next question: “can we eat mommy’s turtles?” Since we have chickens the kids are little savages. Haha.

1 Like

208250b0ee9bd8b8f8472a5065950741--sarcasm-memes-humor-memes

1 Like

Lmao I love Morty’s impossibly happy expression!

1 Like

Where’s Zep! I found the secret.

3 Likes

I turned my kid on to the old arcade games of my youth, like pacman and Galaga.

He has a ball with them and it cracks me up endlessly to watch him play them.

How old is your kid?

He’s five.

Our management, in their infinite wisdom, decided that it would be much better for us to manage our own laptops than to have IT manage them for us.

Ofcourse, we have no idea what we’re doing so for about the 4th time in the past 12 months we’ve lost track of where our laptops are.

The solution was to go around to everyone and ask them if they have a laptop.

@strongmangoals, do you have a laptop?”
“Yes, I do”
scribbles on a sheet and goes away

Comes back about a week later
@strongmangoals, can you hand in your laptop please?”
"No, I can’t "
“Well, this needs to be done by the end of the week so I’ll have to raise it with Mr Boss.”
"That seems unnecessary "
walks off

Mr Boss, walks over this AM
“What’s all this about?”
“They want me to give you my personal laptop, I don’t think that’s right”
“You need to give your company laptop, not your personal one”
“I’m pretty sure I don’t have a company laptop, I can tell because this box on my desk isn’t a laptop” point to desktop
“Why did you say you had a laptop?”
“Because I do have a laptop”
“Do you have a laptop or no…” then it dawns on him
“Were you given a company laptop?”
“No”
Shakes head and walks off

I can’t explain how much joy getting to waste some of his time, in return for all these shenanigans, gave me lol

4 Likes

When my dog farts…it’s just a little puff of air pfff then she looks at her butt as if something profound and unexpected happened.

Then she leaves the room. Every damn time. Hilarious…

4 Likes

Haha damn, same here. “WTF was that? I’m outa here.”