Things That Make You Chuckle

R Kelly Gayle King interview remix

So two weeks ago I was roughly 224 lbs. Then I got bronchitis and basically didnā€™t eat or train for a week and a half. Get back on the scale Tuesday in the AMā€¦ then this nonsense insued.

Tuesday: 235 lbs. ā€œwtf happened? Oh well, time to get back at it.ā€

Wednesday: 224 lbs. "Ummm. Okay, thatā€™s better. Water weight? Did I eat too much salt? Oh well, just need to keep grinding.

Thursday: 205 lbs. ā€œWtf scale?ā€ Measured my waist, maybe down .5" since before the bronchitis soā€¦

There are a few possibilities here.

1. I need a new scale. This one is broken
  2. Someone turned down the difficulty settings under the fat loss tab in my pause menu to ā€œeasy modeā€.
  3. Iā€™ve discovered the holy grail of fat loss and I need to make a Billy Maize style infomercial and write an E-book. ā€œLose 30 lbs in 2 days!ā€
2 Likes

download

4 Likes

Thatā€™s hilarious.

Unless you crapped and pissed out 30# worth, I 'd check the scale.

1 Like

I havenā€™t pooped in days ā€¦ Iā€™m operating at 100% efficiency

2 Likes
5 Likes

When folks post stupid stuff to their social media and are friends with their bosses/coworkers and then are surprised when their boss and coworkers know they skipped out on work to party, or travel, or whatever it is.

Or the classic, ā€œIā€™m going to post this controversial topic, statement, opinion, meme, but Iā€™m not here for comments, so listen to my opinion, but keep yours off of my ā€˜personalā€™ space.ā€ and then someone comes in like a wrecking ball.

5 Likes

I enjoy the people who have an opinion on everything.

ā€œMinister in Libya stubbs toe.ā€ Joe will definitely have to something to say about thisā€¦yup, good olā€™ Joe always delivers.

4 Likes

Hahahaha! Wow.

Wifey and I attended an interview with the school about our son.

In this interview, my wifeā€™s head exploded and she said some pretty silly things.

Afterwards, she told me that she thought it was ā€œbetter to be realā€ than to tell people what they wanted to hear.

I made the point that if you want people to do something then itā€™s easier to tell them what they wanted to hear.

She then said that wasnā€™t true and that, for example, she wasnā€™t like that. I then proceeded to tell her that she was indeed like that and I gave her several examples where she demonstrated this.

Apparently, she didnā€™t appreciate my observation. She also didnā€™t appreciate the irony that she didnā€™t like to hear people say that she likes to hear people say what she wants to hear.

She also didnā€™t appreciate that I did enjoy this ironyā€¦

ā€¦ it was a tough day lol

13 Likes

ā€¦are you me? ā€¦or am I you?

1 Like

How are you two still married? Even I, with my abysmal lack of social awareness, know that some observations should be left unspoken to the S.O. Of course, it did take me 2 divorces to learn that, and my current wife gives as few fucks as I do, so maybe I never really did learn itā€¦

3 Likes

I swear, my wifeā€™s subconscious loves to try and trap me in these types of moments. The other day she complained for like 15 minutes about how sheā€™s tired of people complainingā€¦ Then sheā€™s like ā€œdo I complainā€.

Iā€™m like:

(If you havenā€™t sene the above sketch fix yourself - Key and Peele ā€œI said bitchā€)

7 Likes

The correct answer: change the subject.

1 Like

ā€œNo more than the bitter shrews youā€™ve been complaining about for the past 15 minutes.ā€
*ducks

Disclaimer: Weā€™re a weird couple, donā€™t try this at home.

5 Likes

When my partner is in a bad mood she moans a lot. About every thing. This can last half a day or more. After a while I hit a limit and just walk away whilst she is mid-rant.
Her- ā€œare you listening? ā€œ
Me -ā€ no, I canā€™t take anymore of you whinging voice. "
How bad a mood sheā€™s in will determine how badly this turn out.

Oh man, @boyce79. I actually had to click on your profile pic to see what a man looks like who says this kind of thing aloud.

I see that youā€™re a dog, lol.

1 Like

Itā€™s my amazing sexual prowessā€¦

ā€¦ which one day, I hope to use again.

But really, for the most part, I behave but every now and again I canā€™t help myself lol

6 Likes

Hilarious!!
Mine is the same way, good thing that you and I have this shit dialedā€¦

wait, you dont think that our wives think the same about us, do you?

shit~