Things That Make You Chuckle

My dogs would just crawl in and insert themselves into the cuddle puddle.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Hilarious tragedy ā€¦ The Chappelle picture just sums it all up for me

TIL that bridge championships drug test. I could see getting banned for adderall or a stimulantā€¦ but test? Cā€™mon man.

I canā€™t believe bridge is an IOC recognized sportā€¦ this is the card game right?

Itā€™s still probably a better chance at an Olympics appearance than powerlifting.

Hahaha, caught doping.

Maybe I should hit the Confessions thread to admit that Iā€™m juicing for most of my big playing card events. Sure, occasionally Iā€™ll take on a couple of kids without PEDs, but if the competition is stiff? I want something onboard. An edge.

3 Likes

I used test boosters in college for my math classes. Nothing help you bust through systems of equations and complex conjugates like tribulus.

1 Like

Go to 31:50 to watch the judge dive out of the way of a massive rolling stone. Nothing wrong with his reflexes.

If I had to put my money on someone dominating a dodgeball game, Iā€™d have it on Magnus. There is at least one great dodge each contest he judges haha

Anyway, I once tried to stop a rolling 140kg atlas stone with my foot. It didnā€™t end well and Iā€™m probably lucky that I didnā€™t get a serious leg injury that day.

This is really a dumb sport haha

1 Like

@Yogi1

*need a set of these.

2 Likes

disturbingā€¦

1 Like

if you had a set of those you wouldnā€™t be wearing leggings

3 Likes

Iā€™d drop a potato or a flashlight down there just to enhance the artwork. In the front, of course, not the back.

I found this way funnier than I probably should have

4 Likes

Keep it up and youā€™re gonna be getting unsolicited dick pics in your email!

2 Likes

Tease

3 Likes

I donā€™t remember giving you my email but if I did then there was definitely implied solicitation

1 Like

They dig the Jewish boys. Itā€™s the curly hair and reputation of being smart, I think.

1 Like

Dude! Elliot in the Morning (a radio show with a douchey shock jock) was discussing this on Friday and I called in and got on the radio. Funny story.

1 Like

ā€œdonā€™t be a bigotā€ ā€“ that made me chuckle!

3 Likes