Things That Make You Chuckle

Guys do most of the truly stupid and mean things in the world, and you’re also correct that they often fail to reflect on those actions, chalking it up as “not a big deal.

You guys watch a stand up or go to a comedy show and the performer loses the crowd? Happens all the time, the good ones can get the crowd back, the best ones are sneaky about it. Sometimes there are bad comedians, and when they lose the crowd they’re toast.

I think you forgot ‘wipe a booger on the floor mat’ in your list.

what pervert voted “Mom”?

EDIT: wait, no, am I understanding this correctly? Like, my mum’s brain is now in my girlfriend’s body, and if I fuck my girlfriend she turns back into my girlfriend with my girlfriend’s brain?

Surely if that’s the situation then it’s a no-brainer.

DOUBLE EDIT: wait, does she speak with my mum’s voice? That’d make the job way harder.

1 Like

I’d be hoping dad isn’t feeling frisky.

Ever had a girlfriend say some shit your mother usually says? It’s as bad as it coming straight out of your mum’s mouth lol

EDIT: And no, not in a sexual context you perverts.

2 Likes

And, I just realized I can’t read. I read it as your girlfriends mother. Well, fuck. This is much harder now.

1 Like

Yes, but the change isn’t instantaneous, though. You have to finish the deed first.

Still ambiguous. Does the swap happen:

• When either party gets off?
  • Both have?
  • After a requisite “cuddle” period?
  • Continuously (so part way through you are shagging both your mother and gf - part of each partly occupying the same body)
  • The next morning, where the most awkward morning after in history would play out?
1 Like

I told my buddy it wouldn’t end until you get the girl off, so never for him, lol

1 Like

are we not doing phrasing anymore?

5 Likes

The Zuckerberg memes are killin’ me hahaha

1 Like

If he had a soul I’d say they’re doing the same to him … just not in a funny way

but I’m still fucking my girlfriend’s body, so it’s not so bad? I dunno, still seems like a no-brainer to me

But once you’re done, that memory will transfer back into your mother and she’ll remember YOU fucking HER … think about that messed up shit - either you have a memory of fucking your mother or your mother will have a memory of you fucking her … so…

2 Likes

Christmas dinner would never be the same.

6 Likes

This was the conclusion I arrived at as well.

*It’s such a mind fuck, really. What if your “girlfriend” is enjoying it? It might be her body, but it’s really your mom enjoying it. Ugh…

I just started taking ZMA to help sleep again recently, with the incredibly vivid dreams this thread is getting really dangerous to read.

2 Likes

Ahahaha!

…hence my “eat a bullet” comment

Also, how in the world does this make you chuckle?

The inevitable responses are hilarious that and being a bit fucked in the head…