Things That Make You Chuckle

Ok … Can I eat a bullet? Or, maybe less dramatic, get a new gf?

1 Like

My initial reaction was, “whelp, that sucks. Enjoy youth, ma!”

2 Likes

Suppose you could, but the two of them will be stuck like that for the rest of their lives.

Just to bring this back to the lighter side…

__a15bc237511006ae99958e7b4889d56c_width-300

I mean, that’s really not my problem - I’m sure my dad’ll be happy, my mom’ll be ok with it, I get a new gf - the only one I can see this being a significant issue for is my (former) gf. Sucks to be her…

1 Like

Lol…

I choose C

A middle-aged woman saying “Man up, write an anonymous letter.” Judging by your comments, you obviously know very little about being a man or the ways of man. What’s more, you had to post that you are leaving, as if it will impact anything. Humor has no place in your fragile world. Keep lifting baby weights and playing ballerina. Don’t come back to this thread until you’ve caught a fish, got in a fist fight, and bought an Iron Maiden album.

Do elaborate. what are “the ways of man”, per se? I’ve yet to meet many men who would garner excitement over defecating in someone’s air duct years after the deed was done.

I’ve done immature, dumb shit like this and have grown to see the error of my ways to the point I would avoid anonymously gloating about it on the internet - yet here you are.

And when being called out about it being a dick move, you then proceed to try to berate the person pointing out the obvious? Yea, I don’t think you really understand much about “the ways of man”. Don’t be a dick your whole life son, it’s a bad look…

12 Likes

2 Likes

legit

How does this work if mom is dead?

Hmmmm, you got me there…

Newsflash. If this happened 20 years ago, and you have kids, you’re a middle-aged man so this is hardly a slam.

I think everyone can imagine a drunken prank by some teenage BOYS. Going to the family’s home after the fact, many times, and asking the mom about the smell in her house and laughing about it isn’t a prank. It’s sick. Do you know how long it takes for something like that to decompose? People here will have a rat get into their car ventilation and pee in there and they will smell it for months. People in my area will pay $1500 dollars to have the mechanic find the smell. Ever have a dead animal in the wall? Or somewhere in the engine of your car? You can smell that for foul dead smell for MONTHS, or a year. I hope they weren’t trying to sell their house. You thought, still think, it’s funny to shit on people.

As for the BOYS and college-aged young men who think that’s really funny? Hopefully some of them will make friends with your kids and they can take a dump in your vents to show you how they know how to be MEN.

Nice try insulting my lifts. I’m beating the state record for bench press by 10-15 pounds, and I don’t even enjoy training primarily for strength. I’m one of the strongest women in the DL for my age and weight. If that sucks, then you just insulted almost every man on this site. I know a lot of people here outside of these forums, and kept training logs here for years. A couple of people here have helped coach my lift videos or helped me with figure advice over the years.

Some of us are athletic. People here excel at BJJ, a sport, or even Ballet. It’s not a cut down to be good at other things.

OK, Now I’m done.

8 Likes

Once again, proving how fragile you truly are. Men can call eachother names, have arguments, or get in fights with their friends. Guys do things like shit in airvents and it’s not a big deal. We dont get butthurt, like you. If one of us chose to break the news, the last thing I would do is hide behind an anonymous letter. But, I’m guessing that’s the kind thing you do since you brought it up. I’m sure you’re also a real pleasure to be around seeing as you have no sense of humor and are deluded enough to call yourself athletic. Or strong. Paying to take barre classes at 50 doesnt make you athletic and adjusting for every known variable just to get close to a state record in some federation doesn’t make you strong. Go ahead, answer again. Or are you going to stick to your word this time? And yes, it is funny to shit on people.

inb4

@anon71262119 is one of the nicest posters here. I’m not really sure what you’re so butthurt about?

It’s a funny story, but it’s also pretty fucked up ya’ll never said anything and let them live in the smell of human shit for years. I would have thought that’d be evident once you hit adulthood. Apparently not.

11 Likes

No, no they don’t. Children do.

And I’m just going to say this once: The only ounce of wisdom you’ve shown in this thread is deciding to edit your post right there. Do the smart thing and leave the thread for a little while. You’re clearly taking this too personally and you’re on track to make a very bad decision.

7 Likes

She called YOU out for your borderline-criminal action, and YOU ranted at her about not knowing the “ways of man”, whatever that crap means. She directly and graciously responded to your insults, and you called her “fragile.” Who’s actually fragile here?

Yes, yes you did.

This is NOT a thread about proving whether people meet your standards. Leave her alone.

Back on topic…

Those things are always an eye-opener when you see which friends actually post them with serious intentions.

4 Likes

But does it really surprise you? It’s more of a confirmation of my suspicions than anything…