T Nation

Things That Make You Chuckle

Found your mistake.

It’s funny, my wife and her dad always give me a hard time because people will try and start a conversation with me and I’ll just nod and give them my standard resting bitch face, which 9/10 will end the “conversation” immediately.

I just don’t like to talk to random people about dumb shit.

Aren’t you trying to be an entrepreneur a bit? You’ll have to get over that shit real quick. The best businessmen I’ve ever met can talk to anyone. In fact they want to talk to everyone. Extroverts gain energy from interaction with people.

Met a guy this week who sold 5 extra oil rigs by meeting a Pakistani dude in a bar. Guy took his business from greenfield in 2013 to $20M in 2018.

I just thought the elevator guy was funny because he worked in insurance and didn’t know what an actuary was. That’s like working at a hospital and not knowing what a doctor is. He probably calls ‘underwriting’ 10 times a week and doesn’t know he’s talking to actuaries.

It is definitely holding me back.

I was accused of being “salty” by a co-worker today, HA!

I thought you were the guy who didn’t know what it was haha

Saw this in a local store (in rural MD), lol

@polo77j you’ll appreciate this.

Is it red because of the USSR flag, or is it just bottled blood of the victims?

It’s definitely red “juice”.

That’s fuckin’ awesome hahaha

Have you read either of his books? I listened to Extreme Ownership a few months ago and have Dichotomy queued up soon

No, not yet. I’ll pick them up at some point. I want to get his kids books for the boys too.

I recently listened his podcast that has to do with his kids books … good stuff … i’ll probably get them when my boy gets older

For all our philosophers

YESSSSSS

there goes my weekend

Don’t try to act like you had a lot planned…

I honestly can’t even argue with that.

Want to wear this to a comic con some day.