Things That Make You Chuckle

Its currently ranked as having the most abysmal audience recpetion out of any TV series to date

Even Velma and Santa INC scored higher than this.

This is what I mean when I say the woke shit is going to die out soon. There’s no appetite for it, it’s leading to box office flops of monumental proportions and now various corporations are starting to fire directors and writers who are pushing this content because it isn’t making money

Netflix is losing a lot of subscribers. They’ve had to make changes i.e different membership plans… integration of advertising under certain circumstances etc.

They might actually go under they keep releasing shows like queen cleopatra to take place/precedent over shows that were popular and well recieved

Who on earth thought it was a good idea to greenlight this show given the reception to films like ‘the woman king’.

1 Like

I agree. While certain people like it (not Cleopatra, nobody likes that), it is a minority (and likely a small one). It turns off a lot of people.

I am fairly confident that the market can handle this though. Entertainment companies will provide what people want in the long term. Companies that don’t will go under, and new ones will replace them.

I don’t think Disney or Netflix will go under, but there will be changes. If I was making decisions at Disney, I’d tell the crew you better be making something that resembles our successful movies. Like is it that hard for such a huge company to make the next Little Mermaid, Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Toy Story, Aladdin, Frozen. They used to be able to repeatably do it. Every couple years they would have a hit and make a shit ton of money. Even the in-between movies were money makers on average. They haven’t done so since Frozen which was a decade ago. It seems they should be able to develop a success formula by seeing what the other successful movies had in common. They also need to stop doing shitty live action stuff. Kids want toys from the popular animated series. Maybe I should apply to run Disney. I doubt I could do worse than whoever is making decisions lately.

You could make a movie set in the 1780s and 90s where a black Russian general is hailed as a conqueror of Ukraine, a black French general commands an army in Italy and where the villain would be “the father of the US Navy” John Paul Jones who rapes underage girls in Ukraine and gets into fistfights with Catherine the Great’s lover.

While it may sound like a fevered dream of Mindy Kaling, the movie would be historically accurate. Why weird and fascinating stories such as these are not being told is anybody’s guess - I suppose blackwashing requires less effort.

1 Like

It wouldn’t surprise me if Led Zeppelin had some underage groupies.

1 Like

So these arrived today.

They’re much smaller than I imagined and might have to order some more bigger ones too. :rofl:

My wife was having a terrible time wrapping her head around this.

1 Like

Fixed that for you

2 Likes

“I got this honey!”

grabs stapler

3 Likes

You got this!!!

1 Like

My mom sent me this

7 Likes
4 Likes

That was cold :cold_face:

So

I always thought tiktok was good looking men/women trying to get famous for being good looking

I was partially right

But there are some GEMS on here

Harry Spotter and the forbidden weight!

6 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

FB_IMG_1684799428627

Huxley warned about this!

4 Likes

Label clearly made by big Ajvar

1 Like

I just looked that up. Ajvar.

Now I see Arby’s in a whole different and nefarious light.

1 Like

Ajvar is delicious, don’t see it too often in the States though. I have had Arby’s once in the last decade, it’s nefariousness was never in question haha

2 Likes

I’m sure its significantly different than the Arby’s sauce.

I’ve had a few concoctions that are similar, but probably not the same. One pizza place used to put it on their steak hoagies. Best ever!

1 Like