Things That Make You Chuckle

2 Likes

Christopher Lee launched his Power Metal career at the age of 91. It’s never too late man.

5 Likes

Similar to the

“Why can’t I just find a nice guy!”

Nice guy approaches

“Too nice! No thanks.”

@sparkyo

2 Likes
3 Likes

Is this a joke or a legitimate article?

If it’s real
 what is WRONG with people

Buying jars
 filled with farts
 FARTS

I understood the used clothing fiasco, though I think it’s disgusting. This is a new low.

100USD
 for a jar
 filled with farts
 no

No way
 for farting into a jar? No

I get where you’re coming from with this, but “too nice” is definitely a thing.

Gym buddy was “too nice”
The best way to describe it is that I felt smothered. I feel like I constantly had to be on guard to avoid being offensive or rude. Extremely exhausting

1 Like

“Too nice” is a red flag

Simping doesn’t get girls, and “nice guys” aren’t always as nice as they appear to be.

Some guys however are just legitimately really nice
 and I feel for them as shitty people frequently take advantage of nice guys.

2 Likes

Oh he was definitely legit nice. Not a simp at all.
The issue was a mismatch in moral and social sensitivity

And gals too.

I feel like a lot of these issues are human ones rather than male or female ones.

I have the same issue with a couple of my female friends. I have to always been self censoring and on guard to avoid offending and alienating them

1 Like

I’m really blown away by that one. :flushed:

I feel like this is a great topic for a nursery rhyme
 I’ll see what I can come up with

You’re acting as if it’s a new thing

Disgusting

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Responds to Mayor Eric Adams’s Comments on “Low-Skill Workers” (msn.com)

There are so many reasons to chuckle in this story, its almost laughable (see what I did there?).

AOC, who would quite literally be categorized as a ‘low-skilled worker’ had she not been elected, comes to the defense of other ‘low-skilled workers’ while enjoying the pay/benefits of a highly paid politician.

Don’t forget vacationing to the state of Florida that she maligns constantly and enjoying the beaches here without a mask. Lol.

2 Likes

I only go there to take out my sexual frustrations on her boyfriends’ feet.

Wait, that came out wrong

6 Likes

most politicians are hypocritical narcissists

But regardless, let’s keep politics out of this thread

Fair. It made me laugh is all (the hypocrisy that is). I don’t want a debate in the chuckle thread.

1 Like