T Nation

Things That Make You Chuckle

%D8%AC%D9%8A%D9%85-hyper

I just HAD to duplicate this in the right thread, where it belongs. Courtesy of @Andrewgen_Receptors

3 Likes

Bestest cat video:

@dt79

4 Likes

I have a favorite squat rack

I relate so much to this. I have a favourite rack and bar. It’s gotten to the point that ppl have moved when they see me walking towards it

1 Like

Our resident powerlifters have marked the best bar with a little happy face sticker on the end cap. Subtle.

1 Like

That didn’t go the way they thought it should.

2 Likes

I knew this was recorded in china before reading the captions :man_facepalming:

The crane operator (assuming he rigged the load) clearly needs to brush up on center of gravity. OSHA pisses me off more often than i care to admit, but its’ videos like these that humble those opinions.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure those excavators even have marked rigging lugs and suporting documents.

That was a really elaborate disaster!

1 Like

For Dune fans

3 Likes

I played the CD anyway and it was local legend Lil’ Pinecone’s newest single featuring Big Hurt, Straight Out Of Buckfield.

DON’T LISTEN TO THE COPS THAT SHIT IS :fire: :fire: :fire:

While we’re on the subject of Buckfield, Maine…

2 Likes

Tonight’s dinner made me chuggle. My daughter is sick, like throwing up every hour sick. Screwed up the traditional Friday night grocery run and didn’t want to leave her here by herself so raided the pantry.

Needed yummy because 6 year old son, and needed high protein because meat head daddy.

I bring you shrimp macaroni and cheese :joy: served on my finest China

8 Likes

We have that exact same china!

2 Likes

Have you noticed the good plastic silverware has been out of stock for over a month? Sucks

The shrimpy mac

I run it through the dishwasher until the tines crack off, so I still have some. Mine is a really pretty pattern: clear.

1 Like

Yea the clear ones are all gone here. Never thought about washing them. Interesting