Things That Make You Chuckle

My friend is a school teacher.

1 Like

He could have gone the Edward Norton route…

“We all got a chicken-duck-woman thing waiting for us. Every day, I worry all day (allll daaay!) about what’s waiting in the bushes of love, 'cause something’s waiting in the bushes for us.”

The absurd lyrics are strangely philosophical, and the sheer musicality sneaks up and grabs you. Like a chicken-duck-woman thing.

3 Likes
1 Like

Repost. What a disastrous way of becoming an youtube phenomenon.

Did I miss the lift?

2 Likes

I always see this one and all I can think is that if I was a manager at that gym I would revoke his membership for indecent exposure (because this stunt is nothing but dick swinging - 10 bucks says he also drives a pickup with “truck nuts”)

2 Likes

I have a hard time processing the timescale of events after WWII. Everything seems like a blur.
A guy on a discord server thought of a way to help me figure things out.
Define function F: event → Soviet/Russian leader by
F(event) = Soviet/Russian leader in charge when event happened.

For example, F(Superbowl LIV) = Putin

It makes so much sense now…
@polo77j @loppar @Iron_Condor

2 Likes

So I’m slowly reading through a biography on Napoleon and I do this in terms of the development and really presidents of the united states

2 Likes

Reddit - funny - Tomato plants… No tomatoes https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/ar8mxz/tomato_plants_no_tomatoes/

That dude ain’t getting no lycopene.

1 Like

Having a flight to Charlotte but land in Columbia … missed my connector to little rock … if I didn’t chuckle I’d be pissed

2 Likes

1 Like

Pubity shared a post on Instagram: "When he ran towards the camera 😭". Follow their account to see 15715 posts.

3 Likes

Three years later, this is still the best meme of all times in my opinion:

4 Likes

I’ve never seen that before! :rofl:

The top comment is pretty good too