T Nation

Things That Make You Chuckle

I have relatives who moved to the Tampa/St. Pete area from New England - I hear stories like this all the time … oh it was 60 the other day so I had my winter jacket on…

Like, bud, i remember you wearing a thread-bare wind breaker in February and saying you were sweating…what happened to you? Those mosquitoes drain you of your life-blood?

2 Likes

Rn I’m in pissburgh

Growing up in FL, I used to use the temp going below 70 as an excuse to have a fire

2 Likes

Haha, trapped in Texas, I’ve had the a/c on while enjoying a fire (gas, so not terribly hot, but still).

1 Like

4 Likes

2 Likes

So true… and it’s sad

We are talking about this in environmental Econ- shifting the pollution instead of mitigating it, not to mention the environmental cost of increased demand from rare earth minerals

2 Likes

Clearly better for the environment. Lol

1 Like

2 Likes
2 Likes

3 Likes

Not a new concept. This is over 35 years old. I miss college radio.

This article that rails on billionaires in the first paragraph then proceeds to link to the interviewee’s book on Amazon
:rofl:

1 Like

3 Likes

This old brand of cigarettes. Very on the nose, made me laugh

I see the batman thing… But I still think this drawing is supposed to be a vagina

Bit of fake news but still find it hilarious:

Carmen Mola was an acclaimed author of feminist noir detective novels, whose “courageous” work about a tough female detective was regularly praised by progressives and prominently listed in feminist book recommendations.

After winning a top literary award, Carmen appeared in public for the very first time…

I

8 Likes

Stories like this make me wonder why the Onion needs to exist

2 Likes