T Nation

Things That Make You Chuckle

1 Like

5 Likes

This entire article had me WTFing. And now I’ve read my one complimentary article from Vanity Fair for the year.

1 Like

Just heard on Fox re New Russian F-35 knock off
This supersonic plane can fly at nearly twice the speed of light

Hmmm. Wonder if has tractor beam or photon cannon?

1 Like

I knew the russians were hiding something - they discovered wormholes

1 Like

10/10 expert conspiracy theorists and 9/10 pseudoscientists approve this message :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Pffft, what sort of knock off is that? If it was a good knock off then the outrageous claim would be that it flies at all.

Google the chinese knock-off F-35 and compare it to the real one…

Heard a new term for some of our least favorite people at the gym:

Blacksmith Bill - The guy who slams the weight stacks on machines like he’s competing on Forged in Fire

4 Likes

:rofl:

Oh, that’s freakin beautiful!

1 Like

Rack pull guy was a master blacksmith…

Being a father of young girls and a MK fan (even the crappy movies) I found this funnier than I should have.

Also, Disney should make this movie

4 Likes

A lifter’s prayer (stole from Youtube)
“Swole father, Who lifts in heaven, Vascular be thine veins, Thy gains come, Thy sets be done, Overhead as it is on chest, Give us this day our daily macros, And forgive our cheat days, As we forgive those who curl in the squat rack. Lead us not into half reps, But deliver us from CrossFit, For thine is the bro, the PR, the natty forever, Wheymen”

5 Likes

Folks who claim to be excel experts who don’t use hot keys / commands … wasting so much of their time…

3 Likes

What do you call the guy who screams whenever pushing weights in the gym?

I had a masculine collegue of mine (hitting on every girl he met btw) with such a nasty habit at the workplace training facilities, which made the female gym visiting co-workers make fun of him behind his back (calling him “Rutting horse Andy”). He turned out to be a well known phenomenon among the workforce of 1500 people on the company. This was before social media, which makes it even more impressive.

Screamy Steve? Grunting Gus?

1 Like

Um…

Are you sure they were making fun?

They might have been passing it on. :wink:

1 Like

This made my first smile of the day. Hope you enjoy it?

1 Like

Why does copy/cut and paste work the way it does in excel? I hate it.