T Nation

Things That Make You Chuckle

Got this alert on amazon today. Not sure what’s funnier, the photo or the caption of “tell us what you think of this photo”.

My 5 year old work out buddy unfortunately discovered the chalk in the room and what I was using it for, and wants to help. She’s been chalking every section of the trap bar, including the ends. The bumper plates are also now being chalked, and my axle bar has such a thorough coating it falls into my face sometimes floor pressing. I’m going to need more chalk soon.

I was unaware that brain damage was a method of training…

This didn’t just make me chuckle. This was tears streaming, ab wrenching laughter.

That got more than a chuckle from me!

Lol

Talked to a guy in the elevator today. It was everything I thought it could be.

“What floor?”
“Four please.”
“Which business do you work at?”
“The insurance company.”
“Oh cool, are you an actuary?”
“I don’t know what that is. We just do insurance.”
“Have a good one”

You should’ve said “Oh. I’m in women’s panties…”

Found your mistake.

It’s funny, my wife and her dad always give me a hard time because people will try and start a conversation with me and I’ll just nod and give them my standard resting bitch face, which 9/10 will end the “conversation” immediately.

I just don’t like to talk to random people about dumb shit.

Aren’t you trying to be an entrepreneur a bit? You’ll have to get over that shit real quick. The best businessmen I’ve ever met can talk to anyone. In fact they want to talk to everyone. Extroverts gain energy from interaction with people.

Met a guy this week who sold 5 extra oil rigs by meeting a Pakistani dude in a bar. Guy took his business from greenfield in 2013 to $20M in 2018.

I just thought the elevator guy was funny because he worked in insurance and didn’t know what an actuary was. That’s like working at a hospital and not knowing what a doctor is. He probably calls ‘underwriting’ 10 times a week and doesn’t know he’s talking to actuaries.

It is definitely holding me back.

I was accused of being “salty” by a co-worker today, HA!

I thought you were the guy who didn’t know what it was haha

Saw this in a local store (in rural MD), lol

@polo77j you’ll appreciate this.

Is it red because of the USSR flag, or is it just bottled blood of the victims?