Things that Annoy Me at the Gym

[quote]roguevampire wrote:

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:
I know this has been done before, but I just wanted to share my top 6 list.

1. Partial Rep Pros i.e. Ego Super Stars - People who NEVER use full range of motion. You’re not that strong; you can’t bench 315 to depth and if you do, you bounce it off your chest and then have your spotter curl the bar off of you.

2. The C.A.B. Crew - You get to the gym, do a set of Curls, a set of Abs a set of Bench and call it a day.

3. Cardio Addicts - People that ONLY do cardio because according to them, if they even LOOK at a weight wrong, they’ll explode and become the next Mr or Ms. Olympia. Oh and of course, doing cardio is the most effective way to lose fat, duh.

4. Ostrich Syndrome - You look like you lift weights at first glance, but that’s only because you’ve been part of the C.A.B. crew for the past 10 years and successfully created an optical illusion. If someone told you to squat or do one of it’s variations, you would tell them you would, but it’s bad for your knees. You prefer to train your legs on the elliptical or recumbent bike while reading GQ Magazine.

5. The Belted Warrior - Why are you wearing a belt during your set of curls? If you’re using your back THAT much, you’re probably not strong enough to use that weight.

6. The Etiquette Challenged - Yes, I’m still using that piece of equipment, my belt and water bottle are 1 inch from it and my sweat is still on it. Yes, I’m planning to use that 45 lbs plate, please don’t take it off during the MIDDLE of my set. Go get that one from the Smith Machine that’s 3 feet away. Why wouldn’t you do that in the first place? No one is on it! You want to know how many sets of squats I still have left in the rack? Quite a few, why what are you planning to do? Curls and Pullups?! Here’s a tip, if you can pick the bar up off the ground, you don’t need the rack! There’s also 6 other stations you can use that are SPECIFICALLY BUILT for pullups!!! Please put your weights away when you’re done, consider it part of your workout.[/quote]

Points 1 to 5 are bullshit because it’s none of your goddamn business how other people lift. You have no right to be annoyed.

Point 6 is bullshit because even though you feel hardcore being the solemn monk in the temple of iron benching 225, if another person wants to work in, let them! If stripping off a plate or 2 is too much to ask for, then maybe you’re not cut out for this.

I award you zero points. You get nothing, you lose! Good day, Sir! [/quote]

let someone work in. are you kidding me. listen, while im using that peice of equipment or bench, i own it. and there is no working in. go find another bench, or another peice of equipment, im quite sure theres more than one. or wait till im done. I never ever wait. if someone is using something i want, i either wait or i use something else. simple. [/quote]

Most gyms have very limited free-weight equipment. If I’m benching or squatting and someone wants to work in, I let them, even if that means stripping off/adding plate!1’s. It also helps keeping the intensity high.
Not letting people work in with you is selfish, especially in your case (You being a 103-year old vampire means that your sets prolly take 1-2 hourse each, amirite?).
You can’t expect us mere mortals to wait that long, especially since you spend half of your time on the bench mumbling something about your 400-year old girlfriend and how you’re not getting enough sex from her decayed remains…

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

1. Partial Rep Pros i.e. Ego Super Stars - People who NEVER use full range of motion. You’re not that strong; you can’t bench 315 to depth and if you do, you bounce it off your chest and then have your spotter curl the bar off of you.

2. The C.A.B. Crew - You get to the gym, do a set of Curls, a set of Abs a set of Bench and call it a day.

3. Cardio Addicts - People that ONLY do cardio because according to them, if they even LOOK at a weight wrong, they’ll explode and become the next Mr or Ms. Olympia. Oh and of course, doing cardio is the most effective way to lose fat, duh.

4. Ostrich Syndrome - You look like you lift weights at first glance, but that’s only because you’ve been part of the C.A.B. crew for the past 10 years and successfully created an optical illusion. If someone told you to squat or do one of it’s variations, you would tell them you would, but it’s bad for your knees. You prefer to train your legs on the elliptical or recumbent bike while reading GQ Magazine.

5. The Belted Warrior - Why are you wearing a belt during your set of curls? If you’re using your back THAT much, you’re probably not strong enough to use that weight.

6. The Etiquette Challenged - Yes, I’m still using that piece of equipment, my belt and water bottle are 1 inch from it and my sweat is still on it. Yes, I’m planning to use that 45 lbs plate, please don’t take it off during the MIDDLE of my set. Go get that one from the Smith Machine that’s 3 feet away. Why wouldn’t you do that in the first place? No one is on it! You want to know how many sets of squats I still have left in the rack? Quite a few, why what are you planning to do? Curls and Pullups?! Here’s a tip, if you can pick the bar up off the ground, you don’t need the rack! There’s also 6 other stations you can use that are SPECIFICALLY BUILT for pullups!!! Please put your weights away when you’re done, consider it part of your workout.[/quote]

Points 1 to 5 are bullshit because it’s none of your goddamn business how other people lift. You have no right to be annoyed.

Point 6 is bullshit because even though you feel hardcore being the solemn monk in the temple of iron benching 225, if another person wants to work in, let them! If stripping off a plate or 2 is too much to ask for, then maybe you’re not cut out for this.

Thank you for taking an interest and actually commenting on my list kid. I never said any of these things were “my business”. I simply said that they’re things that annoy me and I don’t need anyone’s permission, let alone some kid to be annoyed by something.

Now to address your response. Point 1 is not bullshit. Someone that ONLY does partials clearly has no idea what they’re doing in the weight room. It’s one thing if they’re strategically worked into a program, but if that’s the way you perform EVERY SINGLE REP, for every exercise, you’re an idiot. Which by association makes you a moron for disagreeing with Point 1. Let me guess, you’re one of the idiots I made mention of? You put 315 on bench and proceed to grind out quarter reps? Here, let me direct you to someone you would probably get along with quite well with then:

Meet adarqui, you and he seem to have quite a lot in common.

Point 5. Also, not bullshit. I can understand if a person wants to use a belt for things that require the USE OF YOUR BACK, but if you’re curling a 45 lbs olympic bar and need the use of a belt, you’re an idiot. Congratulations, this once again makes you a moron for disagreeing with Point 5.

Point 6. Reading comprehension. Where did I make mention of benching at all, let alone benching a measly 225? The situation I was actually referring to was me squating in the rack which if you read on, should be crystal fuckin clear. Also, I made NO god damn mention of someone wanting to work in with me. I stated that SOMEONE TRIED TO REMOVE MY PLATES MID SET THAT I WAS USING to use on the smith machine which was fully loaded with plates of it’s own.

Nice work making yourself look silly. I look forward to your second attempt.[/quote]

Ha! I’ll bite.

First off, your reading comprehension is off. You need new glasses, old man?
Sure, you don’t need my permission to be annoyed at something, gramps. You can sit on your porch all day long and yell at those spooks and how they’re bringing down the neighborhood, old guy.
What I wanted to point out by stating so eloquently that points 1 to 5 are considered bovine excrement is that none of these things affect YOU PERSONALLY, old man! If someone is wasting their time at the gym, let them be!! It’s not like they would listen to your advice anyways!
So lighten up and “pray for the patience to accept things you cannot change” instead of being an angry old man. [i] <— [/i] my point for emphasis

Other senior citizen members such as BG and the Chicken preach minding your own business lest you want the sound of a Tec-9 (something like come uncomfortably close to where you sleep.

About the etiquette point:

It is written here, clear as crystal: “Yes, I’m still using that piece of equipment, my belt and water bottle are 1 inch from it and my sweat is still on it.”
Your old-man, old ball sweat does not reserve a bench, just like your ugly ass towel does not reserve you an exclusive all-day pass to that beach chair at the resort.
Seriously, what the fuck is it with men trying to “mark their territory” in the public sphere as if the stuff fucking belongs to them??

About the squatting situation: What is the harm of letting people work in, regardless of the exercise they choose? The person who asked probably saw an old man squatting 135lbs and politely asked if they could work in to do curls with that weight. Don’t you rest between sets? Just tell them: “In those 2 minutes between where I’m not standing there with 135lbs on my back shaking uncontrollably and screaming as if I were to give birth, you can have at it”.

Oh, and next time, try to actually move the weight during your sets (up and down, you know) so that people won’t take off plates because all they see is an old man hanging limp on the piece of equipment not moving anything.

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

Thank you for taking an interest and actually commenting on my list kid. I never said any of these things were “my business”. I simply said that they’re things that annoy me and I don’t need anyone’s permission, let alone some kid to be annoyed by something.

Now to address your response. Point 1 is not bullshit. Someone that ONLY does partials clearly has no idea what they’re doing in the weight room. It’s one thing if they’re strategically worked into a program, but if that’s the way you perform EVERY SINGLE REP, for every exercise, you’re an idiot. Which by association makes you a moron for disagreeing with Point 1. Let me guess, you’re one of the idiots I made mention of? You put 315 on bench and proceed to grind out quarter reps? Here, let me direct you to someone you would probably get along with quite well with then:

Point 5. Also, not bullshit. I can understand if a person wants to use a belt for things that require the USE OF YOUR BACK, but if you’re curling a 45 lbs olympic bar and need the use of a belt, you’re an idiot. Congratulations, this once again makes you a moron for disagreeing with Point 5.

Point 6. Reading comprehension. Where did I make mention of benching at all, let alone benching a measly 225? The situation I was actually referring to was me squating in the rack which if you read on, should be crystal fuckin clear. Also, I made NO god damn mention of someone wanting to work in with me. I stated that SOMEONE TRIED TO REMOVE MY PLATES MID SET THAT I WAS USING to use on the smith machine which was fully loaded with plates of it’s own.

Nice work making yourself look silly. I look forward to your second attempt.[/quote]

Ha! I’ll bite.

Sure, you don’t need my permission to be annoyed at something, gramps. You can sit on your porch all day long and yell at those spooks and how they’re bringing down the neighborhood, old guy.
What I wanted to point out by stating so eloquently that points 1 to 5 are considered bovine excrement is that none of these things affect YOU PERSONALLY, old man! If someone is wasting their time at the gym, let them be!! It’s not like they would listen to your advice anyways!
So lighten up and “pray for the patience to accept things you cannot change” instead of being an angry old man. [i] <— [/i] my point for emphasis

Other senior citizen members such as BG and the Chicken preach minding your own business lest you want the sound of a Tec-9 (something like come uncomfortably close to where you sleep.

It is written here, clear as crystal: “Yes, I’m still using that piece of equipment, my belt and water bottle are 1 inch from it and my sweat is still on it.”
Your old-man, old ball sweat does not reserve a bench, just like your ugly ass towel does not reserve you an exclusive all-day pass to that beach chair at the resort.
Seriously, what the fuck is it with men trying to “mark their territory” in the public sphere as if the stuff fucking belongs to them??

About the squatting situation: What is the harm of letting people work in, regardless of the exercise they choose? The person who asked probably saw an old man squatting 135lbs and politely asked if they could work in to do curls with that weight. Don’t you rest between sets? Just tell them: “In those 2 minutes between where I’m not standing there with 135lbs on my back shaking uncontrollably and screaming as if I were to give birth, you can have at it”.

Oh, and next time, try to actually move the weight during your sets (up and down, you know) so that people won’t take off plates because all they see is an old man hanging limp on the piece of equipment not moving anything.[/quote]

Hilarious! The part that I enjoyed the most is where you act as though you’re some kind of monster yet have no pics or stats. You must be some kind of physical phenom with the way I see you put everyone in their place on the forum.

Also, instead of addressing my points and further proving that you’re a moron, you go on and on about 28 years of age being old (laughable) and then flatter me by quoting from my profile.

Why don’t you put me in my place and show me how weak I am by posting some pics of yourself so we can all be in awe of your great stature?

[quote]roguevampire wrote:

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

let someone work in. are you kidding me. listen, while im using that peice of equipment or bench, i own it. and there is no working in. go find another bench, or another peice of equipment, im quite sure theres more than one. or wait till im done. I never ever wait. if someone is using something i want, i either wait or i use something else. simple. [/quote]
Yeah you said it! I can’t get over the idea of some people trying to share and be considerate of others at the gym!

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

Ha! I’ll bite.

Oh, and next time, try to actually move the weight during your sets (up and down, you know) so that people won’t take off plates because all they see is an old man hanging limp on the piece of equipment not moving anything.[/quote]

Hilarious! The part that I enjoyed the most is where you act as though you’re some kind of monster yet have no pics or stats. You must be some kind of physical phenom with the way I see you put everyone in their place on the forum.

Also, instead of addressing my points and further proving that you’re a moron, you go on and on about 28 years of age being old (laughable) and then flatter me by quoting from my profile.

Why don’t you put me in my place and show me how weak I am by posting some pics of yourself so we can all be in awe of your great stature?[/quote]

There ya go! This is me carb depleted!

Also, congrats on going full retard!
My 2nd response was very balanced, yet you blew all over it in a sex-deprived Internet rage.
First, please outline where I act like a monster (I know you won’t be able to, but I’ll wait).
Secondly, your profile is on private so I can’t see your age or any quotes (are you referring to the "courage blah blah change blah blah patience - change one?).
As the fool that you are you missed my point that I don’t disagree with your points 1 to 5, or more accurately, with the contents of them, but that they are bullshit because they are …
[…]
Interlude Now I will try to illustrate this since you seem to be of the mentally challenged…

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS
NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS
NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS
NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NEEDLE OF YOU BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR DBCOOPER NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS
NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

^ That is my point about your points, capisce?

Oh and you’re a Level 4 which means that you spend a shit-ton on supplements yet you probably look like shit. But Oh, that’s right; you don’t have any pictures up because your camera broke, amirite?
Which leads us to a call-out pissing match!

If you really want to witness the thickness please call me out in a separate thread titled “Dre The Hatchet, how do you train?” where you can cry about being mentally raped by me.
I will be happy to answer any questions concerning my training, diet and of course, post some pictures.
You might wanna wait just a day or 2 so I can collect some more pictures from a recent holiday trip to an undisclosed area in North Africa “Hotter than the sand, bigger than the ocean!”

P.S: Good job on not responding to the “letting people work in”-issue. What’s the matter, no counter-argument, old weak man?

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

Ha! I’ll bite.

Why don’t you put me in my place and show me how weak I am by posting some pics of yourself so we can all be in awe of your great stature?[/quote]

My 2nd response was very balanced, yet you blew all over it in a sex-deprived Internet rage.
First, please outline where I act like a monster (I know you won’t be able to, but I’ll wait).
Secondly, your profile is on private so I can’t see your age or any quotes (are you referring to the "courage blah blah change blah blah patience - change one?).
As the fool that you are you missed my point that I don’t disagree with your points 1 to 5, or more accurately, with the contents of them, but that they are bullshit because they are …
[…]
Interlude Now I will try to illustrate this since you seem to be of the mentally challenged…

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NEEDLE OF YOU BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR DBCOOPER NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

Oh and you’re a Level 4 which means that you spend a shit-ton on supplements yet you probably look like shit. But Oh, that’s right; you don’t have any pictures up because your camera broke, amirite?

If you really want to witness the thickness please call me out in a separate thread titled “Dre The Hatchet, how do you train?” where you can cry about being mentally raped by me.
I will be happy to answer any questions concerning my training, diet and of course, post some pictures.
You might wanna wait just a day or 2 so I can collect some more pictures from a recent holiday trip to an undisclosed area in North Africa “Hotter than the sand, bigger than the ocean!”

P.S: Good job on not responding to the “letting people work in”-issue. What’s the matter, no counter-argument, old weak man?[/quote]

^Did not read because you did exactly as I predicted.

The real irony comes in the form of your hypocrisy, which to no surprise to me, you seem completely unaware of. I can’t blame you since you’re more than likely still a virgin which is why 99% of your posts are on SAMA.

You preach about being patient; that these things do not affect me, yet your irritation is blatant toward me and likewise you have little patience with respect to my view of things. You engaged me, you chose to respond to my post as if there was direct provocation toward you personally. Have older, bigger and more handsome men shit on you in the gym which is why you feel the need to defend the “little guy”? (= you incase you’re too dense to read between the lines).

You also talk about “men marking territory” which you’re also guilty of but in a much more pathetic environment…the interwebz! Congratulations…you’re just like me, but instead of being irritated by things happening in the tangible “real world”…you’re irritated by a stranger you’ve never seen, never met, and yet choose to judge even more harshly than people I work out everyday around.

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

Ha! I’ll bite.

[…]

P.S: Good job on not responding to the “letting people work in”-issue. What’s the matter, no counter-argument, old weak man?[/quote]

The real irony comes in the form of your hypocrisy, which to no surprise to me, you seem completely unaware of. I can’t blame you since you’re more than likely still a virgin which is why 99% of your posts are on SAMA.

You preach about being patient; that these things do not affect me, yet your irritation is blatant toward me and likewise you have little patience with respect to my view of things. You engaged me, you chose to respond to my post as if there was direct provocation toward you personally. Have older, bigger and more handsome men shit on you in the gym which is why you feel the need to defend the “little guy”? (= you incase you’re too dense to read between the lines).

You also talk about “men marking territory” which you’re also guilty of but in a much more pathetic environment…the interwebz! Congratulations…you’re just like me, but instead of being irritated by things happening in the tangible “real world”…you’re irritated by a stranger you’ve never seen, never met, and yet choose to judge even more harshly than people I work out everyday around.

[/quote]

LOL, of course you read my response.
Word for word.
It’s like telling someone “Don’t look over there!” You only claimed that you didn’t because you backed off from the call-out like the pussy you are (on a related note, you never responded to my point about letting people work in either).
I repeat, even though you’re a “Level 4” supplement whore and you’ve been training longer than
me, you’re weak and look like shit.

Now about the rest of your whiny, butt-hurt and pathetic post.
Of course it is hypocritical to tell you to stop being annoyed at shit that doesn’t concern you, while at the same time tearing you a new asshole for making a shit thread (something that doesn’t affect me, sure). The difference is ironically what you described yourself, one thing happens in “real life” (you watching others work-out idiotically while making no progress on your own), while the other thing happens in the realm of the interwebz (me shitting on your thread).
To spell it out for you:
Being grumpy about stuff in real life that you cannot change is idiotic.
Flaming strangers (especially losers like who are so easily to riled up and trolled) over the Internet is fun.

Also regarding Internet arguments (all serious stuff, u know!) it’s funny how the people you’ve defeated logically go over to saying things along the lines of “Boo-hoo it’s dumb to argue over the Internet anyways; I’m picking up my ball and going home to Mommy!”
You’re on a message-board for fucks sake, what do you honestly expect to get out of this besides Lulz, arguments, pissing-matches and general entertainment?
[1]

Oh and thanks for stalking my post history, creepy old man ^^
I returned the favor by looking at your stats. Your weight fluctuates 40 lbs? Care to explain, big guy ^
^ ?
Interesting that you brought up the sex issue, I take it you haven’t gotten laid in a few months/years? Last time I got laid was last Sunday morning. Believe it or not. U mad? U mirin’?

Please do me the favor and answer this simple question:

What is the difference between jam and jelly?

1. although I gotta admit, SAMA sometimes has good insights; hence it’s the most popular board ↩︎

you got pics Dre?

[quote]gregron wrote:
you got pics Dre?[/quote]

Yeah, two posts above it’s me in a side chest. Un-pumped, carb depleted.

[quote]gregron wrote:
you got pics Dre?[/quote]

Yeah, two posts above it’s me in a side chest. Un-pumped, carb depleted.[/quote]

lolz

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

Ha! I’ll bite.

[…]

[/quote]

Word for word.
It’s like telling someone “Don’t look over there!” You only claimed that you didn’t because you backed off from the call-out like the pussy you are (on a related note, you never responded to my point about letting people work in either).
I repeat, even though you’re a “Level 4” supplement whore and you’ve been training longer than

Of course it is hypocritical to tell you to stop being annoyed at shit that doesn’t concern you, while at the same time tearing you a new asshole for making a shit thread (something that doesn’t affect me, sure). The difference is ironically what you described yourself, one thing happens in “real life” (you watching others work-out idiotically while making no progress on your own), while the other thing happens in the realm of the interwebz (me shitting on your thread).
To spell it out for you:
Flaming strangers (especially losers like who are so easily to riled up and trolled) over the Internet is fun.

Also regarding Internet arguments (all serious stuff, u know!) it’s funny how the people you’ve defeated logically go over to saying things along the lines of “Boo-hoo it’s dumb to argue over the Internet anyways; I’m picking up my ball and going home to Mommy!”
You’re on a message-board for fucks sake, what do you honestly expect to get out of this besides Lulz, arguments, pissing-matches and general entertainment?
[1]

I returned the favor by looking at your stats. Your weight fluctuates 40 lbs? Care to explain, big guy ^
^ ?
Interesting that you brought up the sex issue, I take it you haven’t gotten laid in a few months/years? Last time I got laid was last Sunday morning. Believe it or not. U mad? U mirin’?

What is the difference between jam and jelly?[/quote]

I saw the picture and your wall of spam/text and simply replied. Same as this post above, I read the first line and knew the rest of your post would simply make me dumber for reading it.

1. although I gotta admit, SAMA sometimes has good insights; hence it’s the most popular board ↩︎

Of course he has no pics Greg. He’s an internet superstar.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
I had the frakking most annoying gym experience last night.

A shitty workout.[/quote]

it happens even in the best families.

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:
Of course he has no pics Greg. He’s an internet superstar.[/quote]

I dont care about this “discussion” either way but I just saw that he was calling you out for pics and I’m pretty sure (may be mistaken) that I’ve seen you post pictures before but havent seen any from him.

Thats why I was asking… just to clarify and see if I wasnt mistaken.

I hope this isn’t a hijack but this more than annoys me. Ok I mix 20 on the elliptical with my weight training, so its 5 PM and the gym is full get the only open machine, the dude next to me bad BO then on top of it keeps farting. Damn. I finish the workout anyway.

Uge

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/pictures_pics_photo_body_rate_image_performance/want_to_be_61_130_im_61_147_in_this_video_any_hope

Ha! I’ll bite.

[…]

[/quote]

Word for word.

To spell it out for you:

[1]

^ ?

What is the difference between jam and jelly?[/quote]

I saw the picture and your wall of spam/text and simply replied. Same as this post above, I read the first line and knew the rest of your post would simply make me dumber for reading it.[/quote]

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. You just don’t have anything to give contra.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to do “the victor/Internet superstar”-dance:

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

Ha! I’ll bite.

[…]

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
You’ve been here since 2009 and weren’t aware of the Squat Rack Curls thread where stories like this are meant to be posted?[/quote]

I agree that this post coulda gone in there, however, being a member since 05 Davinci has been around (from what I remember) just as long as I have and CAN MAKE ANY DAMN THREAD HE WANTS REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY OTHER THREADS ARE LIKE IT.

Thank You.

That is all.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
You’ve been here since 2009 and weren’t aware of the Squat Rack Curls thread where stories like this are meant to be posted?[/quote]

I agree that this post coulda gone in there, however, being a member since 05 Davinci has been around (from what I remember) just as long as I have and CAN MAKE ANY DAMN THREAD HE WANTS REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY OTHER THREADS ARE LIKE IT.

Thank You.

That is all.[/quote]

Excellent Post.

Surprised the account still works. <-Avatar from over 5 years ago…put up some pics Dre. I’d really like to see what a beast you are…