Things Real Men Do

[quote]eddiealfano wrote:
haha! When women hate these, I know I’ve done my job![/quote]

I guess it might be more accurate to say my girlfriend hates me and the videos reminded her of me ha She brings her own towel when she stays at my house, no joke.

Eh, I never did the towel thing.

In college I always used to keep a towel (clean towel) under my CD player because “the base from the speakers makes it skip, so the towel is there to prevent skipping”. Well that towel comes in handy when you have an unexpected lady friend over, and it is significantly less creepy then just keeping one laying around under the bed, lol.

I also always had a robe. My buddy used to imply I was an effeminate loser who wore his robe around the house. Well, once I explained it to him like this: "what would you rather a) your girl has to use the bathroom after sex, so she puts all her cloths back on and goes downstairs to pee or b) she wears your robe and comes back to bed naked still.

Love the videos! The second one killed me!

That thing with the bee happened to me last week. I was swatting/ idiot dancing in a parking lot trying to get away from it. People did see. It was embarrassing but hilarious.;

Ha! Very well done.

“Being a Real Man is so easy, even a caveman can do it.”

We’re all a mess!

Here you go guys (and girls)…Episode 4 of The Distinguished Gentleman: The Beyond…Enjoy!

We need a LIKE button :slight_smile:

Well, the video itself has one. You can hit that…Thanks though, glad you like it. And please share these if you guys want to on Facebook, etc.
I should have another one ready in a couple weeks or so.

That last one hit a little too close to home for me. My laughs turned to sobs by the end.

Fuckin Hobby Lobby, man. It’s like going to my grandma’s house except I don’t get lunch while I’m in there.

hahaha…up until now, this series has been all fun and games. But this episode, it took a dark, dramatic turn for the worse.

Hahaha.

So, my boyfriend is doing a guys camping thing this weekend. I texted something like “hope the rain lets up” this morning and he responded “guys chickened out, watching hockey at my house go to land Saturday morning.” The others are driving in tonight from a couple of hours away. When we talked at lunchtime and when I said something about them coming tonight I thought he was telling me that they’d decided to just come tomorrow morning. So I asked if he wanted to hang out and he was quiet, so I clarified “and watch the game,” thinking he was worried about missing it. Still quiet.

So I said “with me” because now I was confused. And he said “sure, yeah, of course, we’re going to watch it at my house?” Which is weird because I don’t have cable. And then he asked if I was planning to spend the night and I said I didn’t know, because now I was feeling really awkward about inviting myself over in the first place (but of course I was assuming I would). Then he said that Andrew is bringing his two dogs, so ~cue more awkward silence~

Turns out they ARE coming tonight and NO of course I don’t want to watch a hockey game with five guys and two large dogs! We laughed when we realized, but there for a minute I was really hurt - he’s always been more than enthusiastic about me and in fact had talked yesterday about meeting for dinner before they arrived, then we agreed it wouldn’t be practical.

Anyway, the video reminded me of the call. He sounded ill when I brought up coming over to hang out, but he still said a sad “sure.” lol

Why don’t you just go to “Bed, Bath And Beyond” while they watch the game?!?!?

[quote]eddiealfano wrote:
Why don’t you just go to “Bed, Bath And Beyond” while they watch the game?!?!?[/quote]

I’m going to do things at my very pleasant own house while they watch the game!!! And tomorrow I’m going to go clothes shopping and then hang out with a girlfriend while they fart in the woods! (Actually, they’ll be doing a lot of tree work, and I want no part of it.)

I just thought since HE mentioned getting together tonight and I thought they weren’t coming, I’d offer to come over and have pizza and TV and sleeping together. I didn’t want to crash his thing - I thought he wasn’t having it!

These are brilliant! Not only are the jokes funny and pretty accurate but the acting is really good, very believable. I’ve gotta show these to my friends.

hahaha…really, who wants to see my mug up there the whole time?!

That last one hit too close to home for me, too. Well done.

You’re in great shape, btw. Not sure I’ve seen anyone mention your physique, but you look great!

I’m currently in the dog house… not for anything I did/didn’t do… but for not wanting to do things.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
That last one hit too close to home for me, too. Well done.

You’re in great shape, btw. Not sure I’ve seen anyone mention your physique, but you look great![/quote]

Thanks…I think I upstaged myself with the choice of girl for this!

[quote]1 Man Island wrote:
I’m currently in the dog house… not for anything I did/didn’t do… but for not wanting to do things.[/quote]

This needs to be turned into a future episode. That or the, “I had a dream you did that, and now I’m mad at you”