Things Real Men Do

fantastic job on the video. I fucking curl the gallon of milk all the time LOL.

As stated above, your girlfriend seems to be a natural at the whole acting thing.

Pretty much dead on lol

Should’ve duct taped the chicks mouth shut.

OP, how old are you? How old are all the people saying this video is dead on? Please don’t say older than 22.

james

[quote]atypical1 wrote:
OP, how old are you? How old are all the people saying this video is dead on? Please don’t say older than 22.

james[/quote]

I think you’re taking this a little too seriously, my man. If the video makes people laugh, that’s great. If it doesn’t, have a nice day.

I lost it when you started to eat the yogurt with the lid

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
so close at the end. Funny video.

A real man would have picked up his girl and thrown her in the air to hit the sign at the end.

Also a real man would have made his girl wash the dishes, clean and fold his clothes, and then have her make a sammich for him.[/quote]

haha! I need to get these into “Chapter 2!”

[quote]atypical1 wrote:

james[/quote]

Are you for real? Pull the stick outta yer ass, it’s comedy.

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

[quote]atypical1 wrote:

james[/quote]

Are you for real? Pull the stick outta yer ass, it’s comedy.[/quote]

James is a noob!

That’s solid brother.

Do you have any other videos, or was that your first one?

Funny shit. Screw paying for parking…

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

[quote]atypical1 wrote:

james[/quote]

Are you for real? Pull the stick outta yer ass, it’s comedy.[/quote]

Yeah, no shit. Can’t you guys take your balls being busted? The estrogen is high in this thread.

james

[quote]Brett620 wrote:
That’s solid brother.

Do you have any other videos, or was that your first one?

Funny shit. Screw paying for parking…[/quote]

I’ve done a couple other videos on my personal account
https://www.youtube.com/user/eddiealfano
It’s mostly just acting reels though. But on the other page I plan to do a couple more “distinguished gentleman”, and I have another web-series I’m producing with friends that I’ll post there as well. I’ll update on this thread when I do. Thanks for all the good feedback, appreciate it.

I give the plot a C-. If he’s constantly carrying in groceries, how come there’s no food in his freezer?

I think that same exact thing with parking has happened to me and my wife. Right down to pulling up next to a fire hydrant.

Funny stuff.

I saw the title of the thread and decided to avoid it as I thought it was gonna be one of those serious self righteous BS threads…but I am happy I decided to check it out, its all too familiar lol…and atypical Im 38 :wink:

Great stuff

Although I prefer to Febreeze my Jeans

I still do a lot of these things at 27. The grocery things especially rings true. It is a personal mission to never have to make a return trip for grocery bags when I get home.

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
and atypical Im 38 ;)[/quote]

lol…but I also bet you can take a little ball bustin’ without pouting too. And dude, you’re in NYC, how many cheap laundry places are there by you :wink:

james

[quote]atypical1 wrote:

james[/quote]

I’m 30, but single. And even for the married guys, my dad is in his 50s and this video is pretty much his routine when mom isn’t home.

“What’d you have for supper, dad?”
“Uhh, I found some honey buns in the back of the cabinet, I don’t know how old they were but I sprinkled some water on them and put them in the microwave and they softened right up.”

[quote]Melvin Smiley wrote:

“What’d you have for supper, dad?”
“Uhh, I found some honey buns in the back of the cabinet, I don’t know how old they were but I sprinkled some water on them and put them in the microwave and they softened right up.”[/quote]

lmao, this is fantastic.

In other news, OP, your chick is hot, congrats.

That was a genuinely entertaining and well-produced video, Eddie. Thanks!

My youtubes isn’t loading on this thread. How can I find these on the youtubes? Title, keyword?