Things Real Men Do

Wow Eddie that is some hilarious stuff!

[quote]fiftyplus wrote:
Hi Eddie,

dang, you are much deeper than you led us to believe with the earlier ‘stuff real men do’ comedies.
not sure which direction you are going , but I hope you keep it going.

good luck
[/quote]

How dare you say The Distinguished Gentleman wasn’t deep?! That guy ate duct tape!

ha, didn’t say it was not deep, just not as deep…

If you thought the French episode got weird, check out our final episode…

no!! say it ain’t so Eddie… final episode… for now, right?

interesting that 3rd graders would be aware of the hot girl impact.

[quote]fiftyplus wrote:
no!! say it ain’t so Eddie… final episode… for now, right?

interesting that 3rd graders would be aware of the hot girl impact. [/quote]

Kids grow up so fast these days… And yes, that appears to be the end of “Hot Girl”. On to the next thing…

Hey guys, here’s my latest production. This is a short film i wrote and act in that has been playing in festivals this year. I decided to make it public on the internet now. Enjoy!
Cops and Robbers on Vimeo

Thumbs up!

Will be watching later … loved the Hot Girls shorts. That last one was … memorable hahaha … good shit man

Congratulations Eddie!! really good work, writing and performing.

I hope this provides recognition and support to continue your work.

thanks for sharing.

Thanks guys! I appreciate the good words, they help me!

ha. That was pretty good man.

Do you have people pitching you ideas all the time? Like “hey, this is a great story I came up with?”

If so, is it annoying as shit?

If not, you want mine? :wink:

haha! There’s actually a lot less of that now. It’s gotten so cheap to film stuff these days that when people have a “great idea” they just go out and film it themselves. That’s the only way I’ve gotten any of my ideas done.

Eddie, not sure I’ve chimed in on this before, but I’ve enjoyed all of your episodes. But this one…very well done and with some damn fine acting. You’re getting better with each one and you material is really evolving. Nicely done (once again).

[quote]Tyler23 wrote:
Eddie, not sure I’ve chimed in on this before, but I’ve enjoyed all of your episodes. But this one…very well done and with some damn fine acting. You’re getting better with each one and you material is really evolving. Nicely done (once again). [/quote]

Thanks, man!

Well, hope to see you as an emotionally complex axe murderer soon!

[quote]orion wrote:
Well, hope to see you as an emotionally complex axe murderer soon![/quote]

That’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me.

Pretty good for a bald cop! Have enjoyed all the episodes you put up here, good luck to ya.

[quote]scoots2 wrote:
Pretty good for a bald cop! Have enjoyed all the episodes you put up here, good luck to ya.[/quote]

I’M NOT A COP!!!