Things Real Men Do

[quote]doogie wrote:
Totally relate.

My ex-wife woke me up more than once with an elbow to the ribs because the dream she had just had about me. [/quote]

I was bitten once.

She was having back spasms and in her dream state this is how it played out…

Dream Marty was poking her in the back with a stick and wouldn’t stop even though he’d been warned. Real Marty was not involved in that conversation. Dream Marty was a dick and deserved it…trouble was real Marty woke up with madams fangs in his shoulder.

That was at 2am.

At 3am she woke me up to find out if she had bitten me.

[quote]csulli wrote:
I love just the series of sighs at one point as he’s trying to come up with something but never does hahaha. I’ve totally been there.[/quote]

That’s my favorite part, too, along with the look at the clock.

As for going in the closet - big mistake. Like she’s just going to go back to sleep? No. She’s lying there, silently escalating.

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:
silently escalating. [/quote]

This is a video in and of itself, lol.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t think the sequel to this turns out too well for the guy. But for now, he’s safe in that closet.

[quote]MartyMonster wrote:

[quote]doogie wrote:
Totally relate.

My ex-wife woke me up more than once with an elbow to the ribs because the dream she had just had about me. [/quote]

I was bitten once.

She was having back spasms and in her dream state this is how it played out…

Dream Marty was poking her in the back with a stick and wouldn’t stop even though he’d been warned. Real Marty was not involved in that conversation. Dream Marty was a dick and deserved it…trouble was real Marty woke up with madams fangs in his shoulder.

That was at 2am.

At 3am she woke me up to find out if she had bitten me.

[/quote]

This is so great.

I fucking love your videos man, seeing a new one popup on youtube subscriptions is such a happy time.

Thanks man!

Was 3:15am an Amityville Horror reference? lol

[quote]Melvin Smiley wrote:
Was 3:15am an Amityville Horror reference? lol[/quote]

haha! The guy who films these told me to put it at 3:15. I wasn’t aware of it, but he said that’s the time they use in a lot of famous movies. He didn’t mention “Amityville Horror” though, that’s great!

[quote]doogie wrote:

[quote]eddiealfano wrote:

[quote]1 Man Island wrote:
I’m currently in the dog house… not for anything I did/didn’t do… but for not wanting to do things.[/quote]

This needs to be turned into a future episode. That or the, “I had a dream you did that, and now I’m mad at you”[/quote]

Hispanic women…[/quote]

And Asian, and Caucasian…

I’ve been slapped in the middle of the night by both (not at the same time, that would have been worth it) because they had a dream of me cheating.

Furious, both of them. And for at least 5 minutes not willing to explain why they were so fricking angry at me.

Good times.

[quote]IamMarqaos wrote:

[quote]doogie wrote:

I’m currently in the dog house… not for anything I did/didn’t do… but for not wanting to do things.[/quote]

This needs to be turned into a future episode. That or the, “I had a dream you did that, and now I’m mad at you”[/quote]

Hispanic women…[/quote]

I’ve been slapped in the middle of the night by both (not at the same time, that would have been worth it) because they had a dream of me cheating.

Furious, both of them. And for at least 5 minutes not willing to explain why they were so fricking angry at me.

Good times.
[/quote]

I think you should definitely check out the Crazy-Hot matrix video in the demotivational thread.

[quote]csulli wrote:
I love just the series of sighs at one point as he’s trying to come up with something but never does hahaha. I’ve totally been there.[/quote]

Yep.

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

Yep.

[/quote]

I hesitate to admit it, but I’ve totally been across the bed from there. Waiting for a response.

I hesitate to admit it, but I’ve totally been across the bed from there. Waiting for a response.[/quote]

I think you mean, “Waiting to entrap an innocent man into saying something that will inevitably get him into more trouble”

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]IamMarqaos wrote:

[quote]doogie wrote:

Hispanic women…[/quote]

Good times.
[/quote]

I think you should definitely check out the Crazy-Hot matrix video in the demotivational thread. [/quote]

OMG, this is very, very, very good. I vouch for all of this. 100%.

Wow, yeah that’s right on. I feel bad for guys. I’ve experienced the danger zone and even if you chew your arm off to escape, it follows you around for quite some time.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]IamMarqaos wrote:

[quote]doogie wrote:

Hispanic women…[/quote]

Good times.
[/quote]

I think you should definitely check out the Crazy-Hot matrix video in the demotivational thread. [/quote]

OMG, this is very, very, very good. I vouch for all of this. 100%.

The one thing I disagree with is the border between the date zone and the danger zone. Anything above about an 8 crazy is danger no matter how hot. In fact, I’m pretty sure that girls above an 8 crazy get more dangerous the hotter they are. So after the hot crazy line crosses an 8 crazy, it should just become horizontal.

Yall just cant deal with the danger zone…