Things Real Men Do

Ah man, get well soon!

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]Massthetics wrote:
real men carry all the groceries in one go.[/quote]

I guess I am not a real man. I can’t carry more than ten pounds at the moment.[/quote]

I’m trying to understand what I’m seeing in this pic. Are your earbuds taped to your wound site?

I was wondering that same thing!

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

I guess I am not a real man. I can’t carry more than ten pounds at the moment.[/quote]

I’m trying to understand what I’m seeing in this pic. Are your earbuds taped to your wound site?[/quote]

No, they are dangling from my phone to my ears.

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

I’m trying to understand what I’m seeing in this pic. Are your earbuds taped to your wound site?[/quote]

No, they are dangling from my phone to my ears.[/quote]

One bud is in your ear, one is hanging free. The main cord is in the phone. Surgical tape appears to be securing the cord coming from the phone and the ear apparatus.

Here you go folks, the next “Distinguished Gentleman” is up…Titled “The Nightmare”, it is some truly terrifying stuff:

that has happened to me - and i am sure for most menz out there in TnationLand~

[quote]Edgy wrote:
that has happened to me - and i am sure for most menz out there in TnationLand~[/quote]

Lol, yup. Too funny.

[quote]eddiealfano wrote:
Here you go folks, the next “Distinguished Gentleman” is up…Titled “The Nightmare”, it is some truly terrifying stuff:

Maybe I’m a bit thick but what’s happening at the end? He spends the night in the closet to avoid the talk?

Yes.

Yes.[/quote]

Thank God my girl is different…

You mean she doesn’t blame you for stuff you do in HER dreams? What a weirdo!

I’ve dated a few who think dreams = premonitions.

Keep 'em coming! Good comedy is hard to find.

You mean she doesn’t blame you for stuff you do in HER dreams? What a weirdo![/quote]

No, she doesn’t want to have conversations about ‘us’ in the middle of the night. Still creeps me out, admittedly. :wink:

PS I seriously enjoy your videos, just so you know.

Thanks guys. I really appreciate having an audience who shares my sensibilities. I’ve got a few more “Gentleman” episodes coming up, and I’ve also got another series I developed with a friend that should be released at some point this year. So I’ll keep posting whatever I do here. Glad you enjoy them!

Funny as shit! I fucking LOVE these videos!

I love just the series of sighs at one point as he’s trying to come up with something but never does hahaha. I’ve totally been there.

Totally relate.

My ex-wife woke me up more than once with an elbow to the ribs because the dream she had just had about me.

When it began, I thought it was going to be about armpits… an ongoing issue here.