Things Real Men Do

I thought you guys might appreciate this youtube video I made in honor of “Real Men.” Enjoy. I even got some Biotest product placement in there! The Distinguished Gentleman: Chapter One - YouTube

2 Likes

Awesome.

That is Great!!! and true - I live alone and I was laughing at my self

Thanks guys! I figured the Real Men of T-Nation would “get it”…hoping to do a Chapter 2 pretty soon, too.

Good stuff.

I agree that if can’t be fixed with duct tape, it probably can’t be fixed at all.

I’ve caught myself doing raises with gallon jugs.

Your gf is a talented actress.

Bonus points for the use of Mozart’s Symphony 35.

Pretty funny man. Looking forward to Part 2

Haha! Thanks man. Yeah, I generally don’t trust a man who buys a replacement without first considering duct tape as a solution!

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Real men haul their bull elk out of the backcountry during hunting seaso with a helicopter whenever they can.

(friend of mine)[/quote]

Real men know how to orient a photo so it reads correctly in a forum.

JK

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Real men haul their bull elk out of the backcountry during hunting seaso with a helicopter whenever they can.

(friend of mine)[/quote]

Wouldn’t a real man just eat the fucker right then and there, antlers and all?

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

(friend of mine)[/quote]

Wouldn’t a real man just eat the fucker right then and there, antlers and all?[/quote]

Please film this the next time you do it so I can include it in my next video!!! Now that’s some production value right there!

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Real men haul their bull elk out of the backcountry during hunting season with a helicopter whenever they can.

(friend of mine)[/quote]

That does beat horseback, atv, or snowmobile.

…real men don’t let alligators take their deer.

Dude that was great haha

so close at the end. Funny video.

A real man would have picked up his girl and thrown her in the air to hit the sign at the end.

Also a real man would have made his girl wash the dishes, clean and fold his clothes, and then have her make a sammich for him.

1 Like

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
so close at the end. Funny video.

A real man would have picked up his girl and thrown her in the air to hit the sign at the end.

Also a real man would have made his girl wash the dishes, clean and fold his clothes, and then have her make a sammich for him while performing oral.[/quote]

Video was excellent.

I think you mean “things a real man without a job” would do. A laundry service is a pretty reasonable solution if you’re too busy to do laundry.

james