Things I'm Sick Of On The Internet

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]lemony2j wrote:

Also girls sucking tampons to get famous[/quote]

Ahhh… Do you mean this in the literal sense?

I mean, does this really happen?

I’m confused[/quote]

Sadly yes, I believe her name is giovanna plowman. I am sad that I even know this :frowning:

Fake or not it made me gag.

And she only did this to become ‘famous’ and it has worked to some degree although I don’t know who’d want to be famous for sucking on their own fanny rag.

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

1. Internet tough guys. Win your battles with logic and reasoning, not bullshit machismo that you don’t possess in real life.

[/quote]

this.

fuck, yes - this.[/quote]

What the fuck did you say you ugly viking? You wanna fight?

[quote]lemony2j wrote:

I’m confused[/quote]

http://gawker.com/5979462/the-girl-who-ate-her-own-tampon-and-the-guy-who-ate-his-own-shit-join-forces-form-two+headed-internet-cerberus

Don’t watch the video. Just…just don’t do it.

[quote]ukrainian wrote:

[quote]lemony2j wrote:

I’m confused[/quote]

http://gawker.com/5979462/the-girl-who-ate-her-own-tampon-and-the-guy-who-ate-his-own-shit-join-forces-form-two+headed-internet-cerberus

Don’t watch the video. Just…just don’t do it.[/quote]

I offically hate the internet.

FML

[quote]farmerson12 wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

1. Internet tough guys. Win your battles with logic and reasoning, not bullshit machismo that you don’t possess in real life.

[/quote]

this.

What the fuck did you say you ugly viking? You wanna fight?[/quote]

see?!

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[/quote]

this.

NOBODY PUTS EDGY IN THE CORNER!!

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[/quote]

this.

NOBODY PUTS EDGY IN THE CORNER!!
[/quote]

LMFAO!!

^Hahaha

I’m sick of blogs/video blogs. While I’m looking for a song on YouTube, I really, really, don’t give a fuck what you think about a certain song/album. Neither does 99.9999% of the world. Don’t upload a video of your dumbass talking unless you are an expert in the area.

Also, YOLO. Getting fucked up all the time on drugs and alcohol and saying, “YOLO” does not justify ruining your own life. However, they are ruining their life and saying “YOLO” so it doubles as something I can laugh at.

I’m sick of these “your e-cards” that people tend to splatter all over FB and everything else.

I mean really sick of them. Enough to where I negatively judge the person who posts it on their wall.

[quote]pat wrote:

Zombies are gay, I hate that shit.[/quote]

Q: What did the gay Zombie tell his lover?

A: Keep the tip.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

1. Blogs. - Just because you have a clever way with words and a professional looking site doesn’t mean that what you’re saying has any real importance to anyone.

2. “Make me a sammich” - Real men make their own sammiches (and better than females), so your command not only shows your misogyny, it shows how incompetent a male you really are.

3. Anything StarWars - Over-rated “sci-fi” film with a half-assed story line does not make for great memes and art spin-offs. Besides, Darth Vader wasn’t even scary.

4. Rage Faces - Poorly-drawn cartoons and ‘herp derp’ crap aren’t funny - especially when it’s obvious that middle schoolers are behind most of them.

[/quote]

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
I’m sick of these “your e-cards” that people tend to splatter all over FB and everything else.

I mean really sick of them. Enough to where I negatively judge the person who posts it on their wall.

[/quote]

1000 times YES!!!

I am sick of them and how they try to be ironic with a 50s housewife saying she’ll slit your throat for if she hasn’t had her coffee yet or for good wine or something…it’s like the worst parts of Sex and the City.

[quote]Nards wrote:
it’s like the worst parts of Sex and the City.[/quote]

So pretty much all of Sex and the City?

Misogyny.

lol what am I talkign about Misogyny never gets old.

[quote]Nards wrote:
it’s like the worst parts of Sex and the City.[/quote]

So pretty much all of Sex and the City?[/quote]

Good point…let us say then that those eCards care like pure distilled 140 proof Sex & the City.

[quote]Nards wrote:
2. Zombies. Fuck! No more zombies.
[/quote]

Zombies who take the time to gel/mousse and style their hair before hunting for the flesh of the living. This drives me crazy. These are creatures that run around in the wild, competing and crawling over one another to get to prey. Now the suckers are fast, and aggressively focus on a single objective. I recently saw a trailer were people had to escape in a helicopter on a rooftop, and the zombies came pouring out of the building and began falling off the edge. More than one dead dude had perfect hair.

Zombies are overdone, but I look at it this way. You’re dead, you’re having an all-around bad day and this should include your hair.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:
Also, Youtube celebrities. List of YouTubers - Wikipedia
Having it be this easy for someone to become “famous” cannot be a good thing for future generations.[/quote]

[quote]lemony2j wrote:

[quote]lemony2j wrote:

I’m confused[/quote]
Sadly yes, I believe her name is giovanna plowman. I am sad that I even know this :frowning:

Fake or not it made me gag.

And she only did this to become ‘famous’ and it has worked to some degree although I don’t know who’d want to be famous for sucking on their own fanny rag.[/quote]
I do kinda hate that I did look this up, but this girl entirely proves my point.
“i’m the new Youtube star i ONLY made that video cause it was a dare, and i wanted to get famous!”

Not to sound like a grumpy old man, but in 20 or 30 years, what the hell are her kids going to think? Hell, in three or four years, what is her boss going to think?