T Nation

Things I Like

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Conversations with crazy people on public transportation
[/quote]

You have those too?

Man, there’s something about those that bug me.

Why do crazy people consider a polite nod an invitation to explain in great detail how Chinese spies are stealing his thoughts?

That happens alot, and I realy don’t get it.

[quote]Chris82362 wrote:
"…And besides, it’s black people that are known for rape. [/quote]

One thing I miss about NY is conversations with cab drivers. They were usually interesting.

Conversations with crazy people on the other hand… well that’s just crazy!

[quote]Christine wrote:
Conversations with crazy people on the other hand… well that’s just crazy![/quote]

I have a very loose definition of crazy. The fun part isn’t the actual conversation but the reactions of the “sane” people sitting nearby. It is especially funny when they try their hardest to ignore said crazy person.

People in MN are really passive aggressive which makes it all the more fun; for example, instead of telling some one to “keep it down” one might just turn up the volume on their walkman or raise their newspaper to block out the offensive persons.

I’m simple like that.

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
Xen Nova wrote:
in reference to the things black people like thread, i figured I’d post some things that I personally like.

What the fuck? lol.

Stuff WolBarret likes:

Winning
Sleeping
A fresh Haircut
Latin Women
Guns
Knives
Special Ops
Simpsons
Certain First Person Shooters
Conservatism

Uh, I’m a Simpson, and I know you’re thinking, but I don’t go for these back door shenanigans. Sure I’m flattered, maybe even a little curious. But the answer is no!
[/quote]

Well, if you look as good as you look in your avatar then we won’t have to limit ourselves to back door shenanigans. We can do front door, in door, side door, front window, trunk, or wind shield. Whatever you feel like.

Wait, are you a dude?!!

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

Conversations with crazy people on public transportation

Man, there’s something about those that bug me.

Why do crazy people consider a polite nod an invitation to explain in great detail how Chinese spies are stealing his thoughts?

That happens alot, and I realy don’t get it.
[/quote]

It’s your sandals.

Stuff Iron Dwarf likes:

John Coltrane
Progressive talk radio
First Fridays
A good organic steak
Gray Goose vodka
Longboard skateboarding
Jackin’ to fantasies of my wife
White noise while sleeping
Joe Frank
The smell of my dogs’ feet
Adobe Illustrator
Jesus

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:
Chris82362 wrote:
CaliforniaLaw wrote:
If white people limited their stereotypes about black people to things like “They likes chicken” instead of “They like to rob people and rape white women,” then I don’t think any blacks would have problems with racial stereotypes.

Thing is, the people joking about fried chicken are the ones also holding the other stereotypes.

“Stuff White People” like the blog looks at stuff like Whole Foods and mental canteens.

My own view is that red necks (white people) have sex with goats. They are also incestuous, and would rape a stranded male or female they saw walking down the road. They are also crooks who would cheat you out of your money in a second when given the chance.

If more people held those stereotypes (re: hateful ones) about white people, then white people might be a little more empathetic about these things.

But that’s not how it works.

How is incest the same as liking fried chicken? And besides, it’s black people that are known for rape.

Let me guess, you used Google just like HH, huh? Yeah. Black people are known for rape. Okay. [/quote]

If someone’s going to talk about stereotypes, at least get them right. Why would I use google? Why would I say to myself, “Hey, I wonder if I can prove this guy wrong by going on google and typing in “black people” and “rape” and if a couple searches come up, I proved him wrong”

I didn’t even make any statements based on fact. It’s an opinion that black people are “known” for rape because it’s a stereotype. I don’t even think it’s funny because it disgraces people, kind of like when someone says white people have sex with goats. Neither applies to the majority of the race.

Makin’ noise noise noise!

[quote]Chris82362 wrote:
Beast27195 wrote:
Chris82362 wrote:
CaliforniaLaw wrote:
If white people limited their stereotypes about black people to things like “They likes chicken” instead of “They like to rob people and rape white women,” then I don’t think any blacks would have problems with racial stereotypes.

Thing is, the people joking about fried chicken are the ones also holding the other stereotypes.

“Stuff White People” like the blog looks at stuff like Whole Foods and mental canteens.

My own view is that red necks (white people) have sex with goats. They are also incestuous, and would rape a stranded male or female they saw walking down the road. They are also crooks who would cheat you out of your money in a second when given the chance.

If more people held those stereotypes (re: hateful ones) about white people, then white people might be a little more empathetic about these things.

How is incest the same as liking fried chicken? And besides, it’s black people that are known for rape.

Let me guess, you used Google just like HH, huh? Yeah. Black people are known for rape. Okay.

If someone’s going to talk about stereotypes, at least get them right. Why would I use google? Why would I say to myself, “Hey, I wonder if I can prove this guy wrong by going on google and typing in “black people” and “rape” and if a couple searches come up, I proved him wrong”

I didn’t even make any statements based on fact. It’s an opinion that black people are “known” for rape because it’s a stereotype. I don’t even think it’s funny because it disgraces people, kind of like when someone says white people have sex with goats. Neither applies to the majority of the race.[/quote]

Oh,so you’re trying to prove a point?? All you did was reinforce the point C-Law was making. You’re confused.

I like pancakes.

I like TURTLES!

I like these MWA member pics in the sidebar.

Since people are making lists, here’s stuff I like:

Naps
Pizza
Chess
Tequila, especially Tres Generaciones
My new hammock
Summer
Brett Favre
Being Barefoot
Milk
Flopping the nuts
Massages
Swedish Fish

[quote]malonetd wrote:
Since people are making lists, here’s stuff I like:

Flopping the nuts
[/quote]

lols!!

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Chris82362 wrote:
Beast27195 wrote:
Chris82362 wrote:
CaliforniaLaw wrote:

Let me guess, you used Google just like HH, huh? Yeah. Black people are known for rape. Okay.

I didn’t even make any statements based on fact. It’s an opinion that black people are “known” for rape because it’s a stereotype. I don’t even think it’s funny because it disgraces people, kind of like when someone says white people have sex with goats. Neither applies to the majority of the race.

Oh,so you’re trying to prove a point?? All you did was reinforce the point C-Law was making. You’re confused.
[/quote]

You win.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Things Vikings Like:

Rape
Pillage
Valhalla
Sailing
Women
Pillage
Drink
Rape
Pillage
Fisticuffs
Fire
Pillage[/quote]

You forgot plunder…

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
I like these MWA member pics in the sidebar.[/quote]

I’d like to second this.

Being born in the USA
Living in the USA
Lifting
Steroids
Peptides
Blowjobs while playing video games
Blowjobs in general
Latina Girls
Vacations in mexico
Pot
Being big
Fights ( when I win )
Capital Punishment
The “Make MY Day” law
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Jesse Ventura
Seeing people get injured during slow pitch softball
Mute Women
Chico the cat
Good Luck
The mountains
Alaskan Smoked Salmon

Dislikes:

Politics
Politicians (excluding Jesse Ventura)
DEA
Cops who are stuck up pussies
Stubbing my toes
Alcohol
Being Hungry
People who believe world peace is an attainable goal
Gas prices
Hitting nerves injecting
Terrorists
People who believe religion is justification for any violence against fellow man
Anyone who hurts children
Frat Fags
Sorority bitches
Jane Fonda
Blatant ignorance
Celebrities who think their opinions matter

-deadlifts
-velvet revolver
-clean and jerk
-weight gain shakes
-squatting
-Iron maiden
-DOTA
-the meat balls at the piggly wiggly deli
-D2PK
-libertarianism, conservatism, basically anything except being a fuck up liberal
-diet mountain dew
-venison
-fishing
-hunting
-dumbell rows
-Mr. Twister
-females
-bonfires
-and lastly, the nation.