T Nation

Things Hurt In a Bad Way

I have been taking pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane(legal winny)so I am told. 150mg oral a day. In combo with a modification of the 10 days on 5 days off work out. I wear a 45 lbs backpack, and do pushups, crunches, and various other movements with it. I also walk about 1-3 miles a day with it on.

I have only been taking them for 5 days. I am not using an anti estrogen, as this does not arromatize into estrogen, nor am I taking milk thistle, to protect my liver. I have hurd this is particular one is really hard on the liver.

At around day 5 I started to have the shakes at work, and couldn’t focus on anything for about 7 hours. Also underneath my abdominals, my guts kind of hurt. Is this the gear, or is this my workout, or is this something else?

Why would you ingest something when you don’t even really know what it is?
Throw that crap away.
There is no “legal winny”. if it’s legal, its not winstrol.

I would definitely stop taking it right now.

For future reference, if you ever do a real cycle, you need to look into some real training-with weights.

[quote]firestanggt wrote:
Why would you ingest something when you don’t even really know what it is?
Throw that crap away.
There is no “legal winny”. if it’s legal, its not winstrol.

I would definitely stop taking it right now.

For future reference, if you ever do a real cycle, you need to look into some real training-with weights.[/quote]

I read that this was molecularly the same, plus an ester, the body takes the ester off and is the same. I also read that its hard on the liver, I am guessing that is the problem. I had some idea of what I was taking before I took it.

This is what I took, anyone else have any experience with it?
www.islandsupplements.com/bodybuilding-supplement-products-243.htm

Also, I was trying something new, I normally use weights. I ran out of money and gym membership and I had a bottle of this sitting around, a back pack and the $2 needed for sand.

Frankly do as firestanggt suggested. If you cannot afford a gym membership then you cannot afford hospital bills let alone a new liver. If you continue then you are making a mistake.

You have no way of knowing what exactly your taking. The seller will feed you whatever crock of bullshit needed to make the sale. Often alternative sources of information are planted by the seller to further his wealth.

Get your priorities straight. Your health is your most valuable possession cherish it.

After doing some quick searches the only people praising it are the ones that also say other fake prohormones are great. Anabolic Xtreme makes the same thing, and honestly I would never purchase something from them.

Most of the time with these fake steroids you are either getting some herbs mixed together or something that you really don’t want to be taking.

I’ve been suckered down those roads before, and my best advice from having been there: use money on the gym membership and protein. Trust me, you’ll get better results that may than trying to take a short cut.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
CrewPierce wrote:
After doing some quick searches the only people praising it are the ones that also say other fake prohormones are great. Anabolic Xtreme makes the same thing, and honestly I would never purchase something from them.

Most of the time with these fake steroids you are either getting some herbs mixed together or something that you really don’t want to be taking.

I’ve been suckered down those roads before, and my best advice from having been there: use money on the gym membership and protein. Trust me, you’ll get better results that may than trying to take a short cut.

I'm kind of surprised that you would "fall" for Island Supplements products hunter...you've been around here for a while..what are you thinking?

Never, EVER, trust these companies and their wannabe products.
 Yes, there are a very FEW that work, and APPEAR to be ok in the long run healthwise...but they're all a way bigger risk IMO than the real thing, so why do them?

You better listen to fire and dump that shit before you really fuck up...next time get some real winnie and do your self a favor. And why on earth would you take that shit w/out ANY liver protection at all???

Cmon man, do it right or you reap what you sow.
        best, ToneBone

[/quote]

Being stupid I guess. We all my mistakes, everything feels AOK now.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1552808&pageNo=0

Wait, you are the one that started the “My Anti Steroid Rant” right? Now you are posting this shit? Not only are you a hypocrite but you are a dumbass as well.

[quote]lizard king wrote:

Wait, you are the one that started the “My Anti Steroid Rant” right? Now you are posting this shit? Not only are you a hypocrite but you are a dumbass as well.[/quote]

On that note…

[quote]HunterKiller wrote:
I have no reason other then vanity to use steroids. Therefor don’t, my job and my life do not require it. I would consider it justified if I where a Firefighter, police officer, soldier, bouncer, drug dealer, or slum landlord.
[/quote]

By buying your “legal” imitation all you have done is demonstrate that you’re too uncommitted to either fully oppose, or fully support the use of AAS.

Wait, you are the one that started the “My Anti Steroid Rant” right? Now you are posting this shit? Not only are you a hypocrite but you are a dumbass as well.[/quote]

Being a part of that thread if I remember correctly Hunterkiller apologized midway through. Displaying that his original rant was incorrect and that he either laxed or changed his views of roids.

HunterKiller now that you have just finished using fake roids, are you now going to make a solid attempt to do it correctly? Why are you trying to revinvent the wheel? The steps have been laid out to accomplish most strength and bodybuilding tasks until you accomplish those all the extra stuff is just unneccessary

Well this thread turned into shit hitting the fan.

I assume he is double posting as altered beast as well.

I kind of wanted this thread to die, but I re-read it and felt I should reply. Yes I have changed my opinion. I am also sorry for the original my anti steroid rant (again). Yes I feel fine now, I guess a little arsenic here and there wont kill you. I do plan to some day to give the real stuff a try some day. Not until I have more time to devote to lifting.

Also, no I am not Altered beast. That guy had an ax to grind. I was just tired and uninformed.